Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearhatersilivewith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearhatersilivewith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

K Harsita

Do hate, but at the same time love yourself. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpostman #yolewrimo 5/30 #Hate #postmandiaries #dearhatersilivewith

read more
Dear, Haters, 

In this vast existence, our amidst we see similarity
and difference. Mentioning the differences will be 
worthless. Hating can be really pleasurable sometimes.
Seeing the other one happy you forget to laugh. Seeing the
other one enjoying, you shove yourself to the corner of detest. 
Impelling yourself towards the rage other than relishing
the life. Now while you are experiencing all of the above, you
tend to forget that the person you are hating is really mocking
your condition. So, stop being fool and while you are hating,
make sure that not the person you hate but it's you, who should
be enjoying your hate. Let's make it our similarity.
Yours,
one of those people you hate. Do hate, but at the same time love yourself.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpostman #yolewrimo #5/30 #hate  #postmandiaries #dearhatersilivewith

Abid

I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here. So, every time they see me, I crack a joke, they laugh, they smile. They cannot help it. Humour is my coping mechanism. I'm really funny when I'm uncomfortable. They'll associate laughter with me. I'm not sure if it is enough to condition them into changing their view about my kind. But it'll be enough to survive for three years here. #yqsayyed #soultrigger #dearhatersilivewith #postmandiaries #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
                      HATE me to no end,
Your hearts broke which I can't mend.
Your curses,invectives won't matter to me, 
Neither you can bend me nor offend. 

I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here.
So, every time they see me, I crack a joke, they laugh, they smile. They cannot help it. Humour is my coping mechanism. I'm really funny when I'm uncomfortable. They'll associate laughter with me. I'm not sure if it is enough to condition them into changing their view about my kind. But it'll be enough to survive for three years here.
#yqsayyed
#soultrigger 
 #dearhatersilivewith  #postmandiaries #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

साहस

I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here. So, every time they see me, I crack a joke, they laugh, they smile. They cannot help it. Humour is my coping mechanism. I'm really funny when I'm uncomfortable. They'll a #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #cinemagraph #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearhatersilivewith

read more
                We have so happy that you are in my life.All of us should Learnt from your hateful speeches that how much care hidden for me. When we have think that we are good person , then you are opened our eyes and said that no you are going wrong way ,Many persons better than you.
               So we have prayed you respectfully that stepped here save me from distract Road. We have glad for your grateful job and also remember your work .                      

Your faithfully
                         every sad people
                           R/O YourQuote
                  I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here.
So, every time they see me, I crack a joke, they laugh, they smile. They cannot help it. Humour is my coping mechanism. I'm really funny when I'm uncomfortable. They'll a

Durga Kannan

I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here. So, every time they see me, I crack a joke, they laugh, they smile. They cannot help it. Humour is my coping mechanism. I'm really funny when I'm uncomfortable. They'll a #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #cinemagraph #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearhatersilivewith

read more
I pity you. You don't realise hatred poisons you first before trying to poison others. It takes shape in your mind, its roots are in you and that negative emotion affects your mind, but you think it's directed at others. How very foolish. It doesn't touch me in any way coz it's about you and your thoughts. I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here.
So, every time they see me, I crack a joke, they laugh, they smile. They cannot help it. Humour is my coping mechanism. I'm really funny when I'm uncomfortable. They'll a

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
Thank you for hating me, or else my life would not have thrill in it. I wake up to the sound of my own paranoia. Is this worth it? Knowing downstairs there are people who speak in hushed tones about my kind, my community. They speak in another language i don't understand. I will not fit in the narrow lanes of their minds. I'll not let a few comments move me from here. I have the right to be here.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification