Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearneck Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearneck Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sakthy RS

Dear Neck, I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time. But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. #dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Thank you for bearing
all those unwanted pain
given by me to you.

Yours lovingly
                      Mobile (of sakthy) Dear Neck, 

I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time.

But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. 

#dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Varadhan P M

Dear Neck, I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time. But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. #dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

Why are very active in the presence of

WIVES?

But you move only in one direction, up and down, not left and right!

Again in office before the Boss you repeat!
Anyhow you are trying to save Husbands. Thank you ❣️ Dear Neck, 

I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time.

But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. 

#dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
You are the bridge connecting Brain
and Heart!
To say Yes or No, we need you.
Without you I can't see the Sky or
the Earth .  Dear Neck, 

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
I am very very thankful to you that you have bear my head still today because it's just not yet a head of nonsense, it's a bag full of headache unfortunately.. Dear Neck, 

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Don't turn in the wrong direction. Dear Neck, 

Narahari Rao

read more
All these days I have ignored you completely. 
You suffered a lot without uttering a word to me. 
Now I have realized how important you are for me... 
I can't do anything without your support. 
Please be patient with me so that I can take care of you well. 
In future we both will be happy together and go with hand in hand.  Dear Neck, 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
I never thought I'd write to you..
but, you're unique to the certainty..
I fell in love with books and humans..
you never bothered questioning..
the fluttering breeze you kept your presence..
and made me remember the days of warmth..
tears rolled over to the shiny mirror..
you'd ignore and kept me hold stronger..
just like I thank my heart and mind..
I want thank you for being part of me.. Dear Neck, 

R.S. Meena

Dear Neck, I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time. But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. #dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #rsmalwar

read more
You may be straight until I'm straight. Dear Neck, 

Jai Singh

read more

Dear Neck

Will you please teach the spine, the art of being stiff. Dear Neck, 

teacher baba ki teachings

Dear Neck, I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time. But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. #dearneck #Collab #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postboxit #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
It's so nice we have you,
Or else we can't imagine our life🤭
But you some time
 get pain because of our habits  Dear Neck, 

#dearneck #collab #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postboxit  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification