Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timewithparents Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timewithparents Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tim mcgraw love songs, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent studying, best happy movies of all time, time quotes in english,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sweet Sour

How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel dissociate. How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Incomplete Metaphor

How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
somewhere the hearts
connect and something
happens, which simply
can't be expressed
even through the power
of my words.

But I can certainly
say what it's like.
It's like getting to know
them and falling in
everlasting love with them
all over again. How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel my life is gifted... How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine

Om Ji Tiwari

read more
I feel I'm the luckiest person on the Earth. 
Because no-one can take the place of parents 
not god nor teachers nor friends. How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
I feel like I am the happiest person of the world. How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
I feels like peace. How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine

MJK. B

read more
I forget all my studies.
I forget all my loneliness.
I forget my small city of happiness and I enter into the world of happiness with love.
I get a new energy and love from them❤️ How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #timewithparents #timewithparents #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they were the greatest and 
the best golden moments.  How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #timewithparents
 #timewithparents
 #yourquoteandmine

Batul Hafiji

How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
my childhood is back again!  How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Saahasa Ravi

read more
I really enjoy the bond 
Between mom and dad....
No matter what 
Their love to each other 
Is best for me...
The fights between them 
Were my entertainment part...
At the end of the day 
They don't leave each other... How do you feel when you spend time with your parents? Do you treasure the moments spent with them? Let us know. :) #musingtime #timewithparents  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification