Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fearisaguest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fearisaguest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about summary of where the mind is without fear, the fear of water is called, the fear of the lord is the beginning, the fear of losing someone, the fear of english,

• 38 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't give space 
In your mind
As it Comes 
Without intimating
As it goes 
Without noticing 
During its stay
Leaves impression Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When making an appearance in our home on a permanent basis unasked, none can help eject it out except ourselves.. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
An uninvited guest,
When you let it stay unattended, it leaves..
When you pamper it, your confidence takes it's leave.  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Chitra Iyer

read more
That you don't wish to host, yet oftentimes offer it tea and make it so comfortable that it decides to make your body it's permanent home.. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Monika's World💕

Fear is a guest which brings plenty of problems along with. #yosimwrimo 
#metaphor 
#fearisaguest 
#yourquote

Abid

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #soultrigger Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't let it dwell.
Once it stays in
It'll grow and swell.
 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.
#soultrigger 

sk

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that seems like it will remain in the house for some time but its purpose is to stay in your house permanently. Unless you tell it to go, it will not go anywhere. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor. #fearisaguest #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 9/31

read more
that doesn't knock at the door before entering our heart. Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor.  #fearisaguest #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine

9/31

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It will come uninvited
and has to go sooner or later...  Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Madhu Jain

read more
comes and goes .
Do not get attached to it. 
 Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification