Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best housefeelslonely Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best housefeelslonely Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, the present house, a house and a home poem, hou meaning in english, roshandaan in house,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All are busy
With lack of 
communication 
 Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I inhabit it with my loneliness. It doesn't feel at home with me. It reflects my loneliness and refuses to accept me. I become a guest in my own house with loneliness owning it, extracting its rent withmy peace. 
Loneliness seeps into the walls and makes its home in the house.  Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
my mom is away even if for a while Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 Sometimes I fail 
to to add dash and colour to it.. 
Home needs
 to be pepped up daily.. 
 Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

#happyending #houseislike #Home 💕 🍀🍀🌻🍀🍀 #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree Walk us through the times house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
... It's less of home,
Not cozy enough,
Dried of emotions,
Full of fathom ocean gleams,
Desert realm sunbeam.
Suffocating windowpanes.

And, when you're around,
Love drizzles over me
Pondered in my heart 
brings fairy festivity,
The same house is
beautiful, our home again! #happyending #houseislike #home 💕
🍀🍀🌻🍀🍀
#a_journey_of_thoughts
Shree 

Walk us through the times house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the music is not played  Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I think about my problems 
and when I can't find solutions 
for them. Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

When it remains just a House,
Not anymore a sweet Home!
After quarrels and Ego clashes!
Anger, Sorrows and Departure
Of Beloved Member of the family!
One fees lonely even in a Mansion
When Nobody sees face to face...
On the arrival of an unwanted guest!
When no fun and frolic...
All serious for reasons beyond...  Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
any of the members go out. It's so 
strange that when all are present 
there in house, all fights on not so 
important issues and when all 
moves apart for a while nothing 
feels good, distance really matters.  Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
No one hears.... Walk us through the times you’ve felt your house was empty and lonely. #aboutme #housefeelslonely #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification