Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT699 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT699 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Funny Singh🐼

Itna ab maa baap ka khauf nahi lovers me😂😂😂 Jitna in bajrang dal walon ka hai🙊😂😂😝😝 Sach hai na thoda thoda😂😂😂 #funnysingh #बजरंग_दल Rough translation: Your love didn't happen. So you look at the love with the feeling of hatred. Isn't it? #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ShubhMangalJyadaSaavdhan #Jitendrakumar #NeenaGupta #YQMT699

read more
आजकल के प्रेमी जोड़े, 
बजरंग-दल वालों से
😂👇👇👇👇😝 Itna ab maa baap ka khauf nahi lovers me😂😂😂
Jitna in bajrang dal walon ka hai🙊😂😂😝😝

Sach hai na thoda thoda😂😂😂

#funnysingh #बजरंग_दल 
Rough translation: Your love didn't happen. So you look at the love with the feeling of hatred. Isn't it?

PS T

Rough translation: Your love didn't happen. So you look at the love with the feeling of hatred. Isn't it? Well, I'm poor at translation. 😂 It's #Jitendrakumar #GajrajRao #NeenaGupta from the movie #ShubhMangalJyadaSaavdhan. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #indvsnz FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT699 and make us laugh! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Ind to Nz Rough translation: Your love didn't happen. So you look at the love with the feeling of hatred. Isn't it? 

Well, I'm poor at translation. 😂

It's #JitendraKumar #GajrajRao #Neenagupta from the movie #shubhmangaljyadasaavdhan. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #indvsnz FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT699 and make us laugh! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification