Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Jitendrakumar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Jitendrakumar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jitendrakumar lalbhai and co, jitendrakumar gupta md, jitendrakumar gupta, jitendrakumar amritlal shah, jitendrakumar patel,

• 47 Followers
  • 70 Stories

love you zindagi

#intimacy romance😘 love #Hug PyaR😍 Ishq❤ #qoutes shayari❤ #pyar😐 #Jitendrakumar

read more

love you zindagi

love you zindagi

love you zindagi

Jitendra Kumar

#SAD love dil💔#Jitendrakumar Ajaybhaiji23 #nojotahindi #लव #dil💓

read more

Jitendra Kumar

Jitendar Kumar

Dil Mein gailu Tu Boss new cute videobhojpuri #Jitendrakumar 😄😄😄😄😄 #Comedy

read more

Ajay Sharma

🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Jitendrakumar #memetime entries to #YQMT1828. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you provoke Ravindra Jadeja & he replies you with his sword celebration then you be like 🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #JitendraKumar #memetime entries to #YQMT1828.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Do they have any future? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Jitendrakumar #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1183. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My mind pointing to my grey cells 👇🏽 Rough Translation: Do they have any future? 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #JitendraKumar #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1183. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 😂☕☕☕ 🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Jitendrakumar #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1828. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine life #funnymeme Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when i asked something to anyone... 
But not get response... 

Myself in front of mirror👇👇👇 B positive 👇👇👇
😂☕☕☕
🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #JitendraKumar #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1828.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine #life #funnymeme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification