Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1313 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1313 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t21 t18 t13,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Anuj Jain

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab maa se maar padti hai kamra ganda hone pe Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #AkhileshYadav.

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." Blame game is the best game this is your life goes on...your wrongdoings are kept on others head... And you will be free. . . #NarendraModi to #JawaharlalNehru 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #Nehru #dreamingvet #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
For all the wrong decisions indian government has taken

Nehru be like😂 Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

Blame game is the best game this is your life goes on...your wrongdoings are kept on others head... And you will be free.
#narendramodi to #jawaharlalnehru

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #nehru #dreamingvet #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When everyone blames you for everything that's getting wrong around you

You be like: Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes  #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When parents are blamed
for children going astray Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine

PS T

read more
सरकारी बंगले को खाली करने के हाई कोर्ट के आदेश के बाद अखिलेश यादव ने सरकारी बंगले की टाइल्स तोड़ डाली,टोंटी (नल) चुरा लिए,स्विमिंग पूल में मलबा भर कर गार्डन भी उजाड़ दिया और कई सामान भर कर अपने साथ ले गया... Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification