Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Akhileshyadav Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Akhileshyadav Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 19 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ravi yaduvanshi61

mute video

GW James

mute video

Mr.Charlie

mute video

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Hey what is he doing? Please make him understand. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 🙌Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1315. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I bring up the naughty child in me, the matured me is like 👇🏽 Rough Translation: Hey what is he doing? Please make him understand.

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #AkhileshYadav.

🙌Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1315.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

mahadev ka bhakat

mute video

Anuj Jain

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab maa se maar padti hai kamra ganda hone pe Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine

મસ્તાન

Rough Translation: Hey what is he doing? Please make him understand. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 🙌Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1315. #upsc Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When new CSE aspirants starts with topper's notes instead of NCERT

Me:  Rough Translation: Hey what is he doing? Please make him understand.

🙌Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1315.  #upsc

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When everyone blames you for everything that's getting wrong around you

You be like: Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes  #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #houseofmemes #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When parents are blamed
for children going astray Rough Translation: "Ya ya I'm the one who needs to be blamed for this."

💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #HouseofMemes #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1313. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aprajita Jha

Rough Translation: Ahaa, nice one! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Akhileshyadav. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1316. #CAStudent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you are promoted to next class without giving any exams due to corona 😂🤣😜 Rough Translation: Ahaa, nice one!

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1316. #castudent #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification