Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear memories, I'm ready with tears!" The second you read this is now your memory, it depends on you, if you'll remember it or not. Often you'd find yourself cherishing or crying over your memories, good and bad. Some taught you a lesson, some made you realise how fool & silly you used to be. Stitch a heartfelt letter to memories, be it good, bad or both. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri17 #dearmemories

read more
Pls keep in touch with me all the time when am alone. 
Since ur only the one ND only option 
To me to take a deep breath at such moment. 
Let it b good r bad memories bt b with me. 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear memories,
 I'm ready with tears!" 

The second you read this is now your memory, it depends on you, if you'll remember it or not. Often you'd find yourself cherishing or crying over your memories, good and bad. Some taught you a lesson, some made you realise how fool & silly you used to be.

Stitch a heartfelt letter to memories, be it good, bad or both.

The Dream Doodler

Dear memories, Hey there! Don't you have an intention to leave just as others left? I can never dare again to bind anybody to my will... You may also leave dear... If any gift I had from my bittersweet journey of life and possess till now is you, my dear... Every rise and fall, each fading and shining, every step in and step out, every promise and promise break, every condemn and challenge taken to show the world, every betrayal and mediated revenge, every dolour and every excitement, every t #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri17 #dearmemories #tdd_letters

read more
//You are like the constant to my equations where I crawl upon to find out the variables. I may not care you but you complete me, just like the constant coefficient to any variable. Yeah! You are the never changing constant for which many relations got a meaning, either direct or indirect. I solved for the variables, fell for them, while you like a silent lover kept holding upon me and loving me with all the wealth.//

-Yours not a wise lover Dear memories,

Hey there! Don't you have an intention to leave just as others left? I can never dare again to bind anybody to my will...  You may also leave dear...

If any gift I had from my bittersweet journey of life and possess till now is you, my dear... Every rise and fall, each fading and shining, every step in and step out, every promise and promise break, every condemn and challenge taken to show the world, every betrayal and mediated revenge, every dolour and every excitement, every t

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear memories, I'm ready with tears!" The second you read this is now your memory, it depends on you, if you'll remember it or not. Often you'd find yourself cherishing or crying over your memories, good and bad. Some taught you a lesson, some made you realise how fool & silly you used to be. Stitch a heartfelt letter to memories, be it good, bad or both. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri17 #dearmemories

read more
I'm addicted with you , you made me smile and cry,but never leaves me,thank you baby, you're my sweet heart  Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear memories,
 I'm ready with tears!" 

The second you read this is now your memory, it depends on you, if you'll remember it or not. Often you'd find yourself cherishing or crying over your memories, good and bad. Some taught you a lesson, some made you realise how fool & silly you used to be.

Manpreet Kaur

read more
Please don't bring back 
Those painful moments,
I have already suffered a lot.
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear memories,
 I'm ready with tears!" 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification