Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSdearfri Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSdearfri Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amazon sde recruitment, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 57 Followers
  • 81 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shweta Giri

Few words to describe my journey over here and to obviously thank "Your Quote".💗🤗 Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any proble #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
It hasn't been so long , since i became a part of this. Its merely three days back when i joined and just in these few days , it gave me a kind of confidence , that now i am not reluctant to put my views and show my creations , to the world . And this only happened due to my fellow writers who appreciated me , although for my "not so good quotes" . It really gave me inspiration and maybe a strong will to improve myself or my skills , after i saw the marvellous quotes of others. Earlier , i could not write much of these stuffs, because i wasn't able to think of all the relevant topics that could be touched by me , but this option to collab has made my work easier. And yeah , last but not the least ,after joining this i find myself to be consistent in writing and i hope these tiny changes will really help me to be somewhere i want to be in future. 

THANK YOU Few words to describe my journey over here and to obviously thank "Your Quote".💗🤗
Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot.

Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. 

You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any proble

Sweta

Do you remember the golden days when you're a school boy and I was mere a toddler. How you used to rush towards my room after coming from school and used to cry if I was sleeping. And now, when I am a school girl and you're a worthy youth, I love the way you help me with my problems just like an usherer and share my stuffs just like my best friend. Well, you have been my crime partner always. You have never let me feel alone and truly an inspiring personality you posses. I found you the most #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #DearCousin #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri12 #swet_a

read more
Do you remember the golden
days when you're a school boy
and I was mere a toddler. How
you used to rush towards my 
room after coming from school
and used to cry if I was sleeping. 

And now, when I am a school 
girl and you're a worthy youth,
I love the way you help me with
my problems just like an usherer
and share my stuffs just like my 
best friend.

《Refer to Caption》 Do you remember the golden days when you're a school boy and I was mere a toddler. How you used to rush towards my room after coming from school and used to cry if I was sleeping. 

And now, when I am a school girl and you're a worthy youth, I love the way you help me with my problems just like an usherer and share my stuffs just like my best friend.

Well, you have been my crime partner always. You have never let me feel alone and truly an inspiring personality you posses. I found you the most

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear overthinking, I want to be committed with my partner, not you." Overthinking is what everyone does. It works both as boon or curse, depending upon the level and the thing you're thinking about. Stitch a beautiful letter to overthinking about how it helps or affects you. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri7

read more
You are a reality, a problematic reality in fact. Why do you go overboard so often? Ah! I see the 'over' in your name and I understand. 
BTW, stop thinking overmuch about yourself, in fact just stop thinking. You have overstepped your thinking capacity in my mind. Now, will you step out and be over n done with?
Just step out of my mental territory before I 
overpower you. 
Know that it's all over between you and me.
I think I'm over n done with you for ever.

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear overthinking,
I want to be committed with my partner, not you."

Overthinking is what everyone does. It works both as boon or curse, depending upon the level and the thing you're thinking about.

Stitch a beautiful letter to overthinking about how it helps or affects you.

Chitra Iyer

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 As you were missing the daily challenges, here we come with a special one for this Friday. Today is World Emoji Day, you all know emojis plays an important role in the virtual world to show our emotions. Even you all know how much we love them. 😹 Stitch a heartful letter to emojis. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri5

read more
You came alive to humour us 
and now we are stuck with you
and your humourous, serious
naughty usages. You have 
become an intrinsic part of our
everyday virtual life. Just a 
touch and you come vibrantly 
alive with perfect expressions 
that we wanna portray. C'mon 
Smile, laugh, kiss away our 
blues.. stay with us anyway. 
Namaste, your way 🙏🏽 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

As you were missing the daily challenges, here we come with a special one for this Friday.

Today is World Emoji Day, you all know emojis plays an important role in the virtual world to show our emotions. Even you all know how much we love them. 😹

Stitch a heartful letter to emojis.

Sonali Agrawal

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
In my time of miseries,
You became my best buddy..
To whom I have shared 
my heartfelt Emotions.... Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot.

You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too.

Fairy Lights

Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote. This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too. #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
This is going to be easy...or I would like to think it is? So, you have now become a part of my life, and not a vestigial organ, no, not at all. You have slowly crawled up to the part of my body that pumps all the blood into it. I am very thankful to you for bringing out in me something I really didn't know existed. 
I really come across a ME i didn't know was there. And, the best part about you? It's the other writings i get to read. They are just what i need. You are a safe heaven for me. And I'll never set you free. ♥ ♥  Reposting this wonderful letter challenge by Quote Stitchers. 

You can write about your journey here, how it improved you, gave you an identity. Not just love, if you have any problem with it, you can mention it in the letter too.

K Harsita

Thank you. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote (YourQuote Baba). This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot. Dedicate a deary letter to YourQuote showing your love to it. #yqbaba #letters #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri1

read more
Sometimes it gets very difficult to express feelings in words for something you are very fond of. 
You have given us a chance to create an ocean with drops of our emotions.  
Gradually, it is becoming a marine
of nectar giving us chance to dive into different imaginative dimensions.  Thank you. 
Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

The first Dear Friday to the very dearest YourQuote (YourQuote Baba).

This platform has magic which can't be found anywhere else. Most of us started writing from here and learning a lot.

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear memories, I'm ready with tears!" The second you read this is now your memory, it depends on you, if you'll remember it or not. Often you'd find yourself cherishing or crying over your memories, good and bad. Some taught you a lesson, some made you realise how fool & silly you used to be. Stitch a heartfelt letter to memories, be it good, bad or both. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri17 #dearmemories

read more
Pls keep in touch with me all the time when am alone. 
Since ur only the one ND only option 
To me to take a deep breath at such moment. 
Let it b good r bad memories bt b with me. 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear memories,
 I'm ready with tears!" 

The second you read this is now your memory, it depends on you, if you'll remember it or not. Often you'd find yourself cherishing or crying over your memories, good and bad. Some taught you a lesson, some made you realise how fool & silly you used to be.

Stitch a heartfelt letter to memories, be it good, bad or both.

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear happiness, Lag ja gale..." Isn't the happiness we strive for? We find it in little things, be it your jokes or the love filled letters or your never ending support! Where do you find it? Stitch a heartfelt letter to happiness. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Dearhappiness #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri16

read more
ur only the one ND only option 
For us to make our own
World beautiful with u Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear happiness,
Lag ja gale..."

Isn't the happiness we strive for? We find it in little things, be it your jokes or the love filled letters or your never ending support! Where do you find it? 

Stitch a heartfelt letter to happiness.

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear depression, I'm not interested yarr!" Depression is mostly like uninvited guest, you don't know what moment of your life can welcome it. Be it most saddest part, sometimes even in happiness, yes happiness! Stitch a heartfelt letter to your depression. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri15 #deardepression

read more
Don't even dare to reach me
ND hold me. 
Am compressed 
ND committed 
To my dreams.
U don't have enough 
Space to enter babee Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear depression,
I'm not interested yarr!"

Depression is mostly like uninvited guest, you don't know what moment of your life can welcome it. Be it most saddest part, sometimes even in happiness, yes happiness!

Stitch a heartfelt letter to your depression.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification