Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenimwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenimwriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when,

• 38 Followers
  • 38 Stories

ಮೌನ

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mind will be atomaticly 
refreshed... It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Collab #yqenglish #yqquotes

read more
I Just want to
Free my mind
From all the thoughts
Binding in it... It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #collab #yqenglish #yqquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #pendownfeelings

read more
When I am writing,
I fight with my mind,
war against my pen
to pen down the best words,
expressing the best feelings... It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#pendownfeelings

Marufa Mazumder

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I go deep in the thoughts ,
I return back, 
I see I'm deeply immersed It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I keep everything in my mind, 
I keep you first
Then our story
When I reach to the sad part
I quickly recall other mean things... It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nammy S

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nammy27 #you #mylove

read more
It is just you
I don't know why
But you are first in queue
Either it's happiness or sadness
Heavy rains or soothing dew
In Each and every speck
It is always you.
Yes, my dear it's true
I still love you.
And yes...
I will always do. It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#nammy27 
#you #mylove

Hansika Bansal

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bmhansika #buddymantra #bmwritingmarathon #eccedentesiasthb #bmmarathon2

read more
I don't think ,
I just feel the vibes &
 paint my emotions.  It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine

#bmhansika #buddymantra #bmwritingmarathon #eccedentesiasthb #bmmarathon2

Swapnali Debata

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
I am lost in my own world of thoughts and perceptions. It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab

यशवंत कुमार

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Nikita Varshney

read more
The Commination using your silence is more effective than any of the words, you use ever! It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nikita Varshney

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I like to be left to myself
A cup of steaming black coffee
for in between sips, awakens
the brain, untying the knots within.

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification