Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp290920 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp290920 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 15 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make this #cinemagraph more meaningful🍿 #pnpbrokenbut #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp290920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
am a whole, 
in every piece that is 
shattered and scattered.
I carry the hope for somebody,
to come along and join me all,
up , cracks and all to form
a piece of beautiful art 
that had an history of its own !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and 
make this #cinemagraph more meaningful🍿

#pnpbrokenbut #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp290920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🍿 #pnprain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
the sun is still shining beyond
the clouds,
the earth is still revolving around the sun,
so get on with life despite minor setbacks...

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🍿

#pnprain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #doublecollab ❤️ #pnpconversationslowly #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
constantly laced 
with sarcasm

drives a wedge in any 
relationship, real 
or virtual Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #doublecollab ❤️

#pnpconversationslowly
#pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpwallsof #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
As you walk your way
into my heart, know 
that you are walking
into love's sanctuary
where you can glimpse
a better version of you

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpwallsof #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own equation on perfection ❤️🍿 #pnparithmetic #arithmeticperfection #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more

Hard work

Patience Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your own equation on perfection ❤️🍿

#pnparithmetic #arithmeticperfection #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! ✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼 ✓Original: Aaj fir jeene ki tamanna hai. ✓So you can write: Aaj fir popcorn khane ki tamanna hai.🍿😂 #pnpswapit #swjeeneki #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Panna
Ki Heera usse mil jaaye Hey writero! 
✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼

✓Original: Aaj fir jeene ki tamanna hai.
✓So you can write: Aaj fir popcorn khane ki tamanna hai.🍿😂

#pnpswapit #swjeeneki #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp290920   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! ✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼 ✓Original: Aaj fir jeene ki tamanna hai. ✓So you can write: Aaj fir popcorn khane ki tamanna hai.🍿😂 #pnpswapit #swjeeneki #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Lotne Hey writero! 
✓Here we are with a fun initiative - "Swap it". What you need to do? We will give you lyrics or movie names. You just need to swap the words and make it hilarious.🐼

✓Original: Aaj fir jeene ki tamanna hai.
✓So you can write: Aaj fir popcorn khane ki tamanna hai.🍿😂

#pnpswapit #swjeeneki #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp290920   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your places of comfort🍿 #poliwrimo #threeplacessolace #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp290920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Not the temple, nor gym or theatre, the 
3 places that give me the ultimate solace are
1. My bed, nothing is as cherished by me as 
my bed, my side of the bed.
2. My Chair, the way it embraces me 
no one else can.
3. The Throne, even if for the least amount 
of time compared to the other 2, it provides 
the ultimate relief to keep me going.
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your places of comfort🍿

#poliwrimo #threeplacessolace #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp290920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #doublecollab ❤️ #pnpconversationslowly #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
On Sex

Turns Ribald Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #doublecollab ❤️

#pnpconversationslowly
#pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a quote on unity ❤️🍿 #pnpquotes #pnpunity #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Communion
with Him is
Impossible
unless
Union of minds
with all human's 
not there. Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write a quote on unity ❤️🍿

#pnpquotes #pnpunity #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification