Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poliwrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poliwrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ennam pol vazhkai meaning in english, puran poli recipe in marathi, ennam pol vazhkai quotes, how to make puran poli in hindi, puran poli recipe in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
God , Fate  and Destiny

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your wishes❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #pnpwanted #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp260920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Firstly ,an Engineering Degree just like my Daddy.
Secondly, settle abroad in the west. 
Thirdly, keep travelling to new countries.  Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your wishes❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #pnpwanted #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp260920 #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out things your fed up with 🍿❤️ #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threethingsfed #collabwithpnp #pnp190920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Mask, Sanitiser and Fear !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out  things your fed up with 🍿❤️

#poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threethingsfed #collabwithpnp #pnp190920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Have a cup of tea,
watching the rain,
with soft background music !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your problems turned jokes.🤭🍿 #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threeproblemslaugh #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
my height,
my weight,
my tension !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your problems turned jokes.🤭🍿

#poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threeproblemslaugh #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿 #poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Firstly my height coz it is completely irrelevant now.

Secondly my unemployed status coz the luxury of leisure is unparalleled .

Thirdly the pending status of my PhD coz the dream is now outdated !

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿

#poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #poliwrimo 🍿❤️ #threeplacesnever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
to all the jobs I left,
to all the dreams I had,
to all the issues with myself !  Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #poliwrimo 🍿❤️

#threeplacesnever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
To make my shoulder
spread and feel the rain.
                    🍁
Splashing  water under 
my  feet."🧚‍♀️
(chhai chhappak chhai) 
😉🙂🙃 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿 #poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Your presence 
Your ignorance 
Your absence. 
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿

#poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Missing #YoLiWriMo ? We shall start now! #poliwrimo 😌🍿❤️ #threethingsbadat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010920 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Writing 
Fashion 
gossiping.  Missing #yoliwrimo ? We shall start now! #poliwrimo 😌🍿❤️

#threethingsbadat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010920 #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification