Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Secretmessage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Secretmessage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about be alone that is the secret of invention, secret love quotes, 5 hrs to sec, milsec to sec, mili sec to sec,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kumaarkikalamse

Thanks Devya Piscess & Pinky Sanghvi didu for Nominating me and thanks to beautiful gal Devya for initiating this wonderful challenge. #yqbaba #Kumaarsthought #yqdidi #Challenge 2222 #your #She'r #Secretmessage

read more
तुम्हारे शेर 
ज़िंदा मुझमें 
मेरी ग़ज़ल 
जीती तुममें 

Thanks Devya Piscess & Pinky Sanghvi didu for Nominating me and thanks to beautiful gal Devya for initiating this wonderful challenge. 

#YQBaba #Kumaarsthought #YQDidi #challenge #2222 #your #she'r  #secretmessage

MSJ Quotes

#WritingLife

Be it a part, be it a stretch, be it a pause..
You can write all of them..

Writing the life is never so ending
While writing it, you are reliving it and 
While living it, you are creating it..

Live and Create and Write and Relive..!
 #writinglife #secretmessage #yourquotebaba #challengeaccepted #msj #msjquotes

Durga Kannan

#Secretmessage#yqbaba Thank you dear Alika Najafi The challenge is to convey a secret message to my favorite writer without mentioning their name 😊 i hope the message has reached the concerned writer in question 😊

read more
Your verses beautiful
The illustrations perfect
The language simple
And content fabulous
Short and sweet
Leaving me spellbound
And enthralled by your quotes
We share our domicile
And am always
Your ardent fan
 #secretmessage#yqbaba
Thank you dear Alika Najafi 
The challenge is to convey a secret message to my favorite writer without mentioning their name 😊 i hope the message has reached the concerned writer in question 😊

Durga Kannan

#Secretmessage#yqbaba Nominated by Alika Najafi thank you dear The challenge is to convey a secret message to our favorite writer without mentioning their name 😊 I hope the message has reached the concerned writer in question 😊

read more
Your verses magical
A journey that cruises through
The sad corners of the wall
To the path of nostalgia
From the vaguer side of the wall
To nostalgia on my sleeves
Inspired, I hung
My coat of sorrows 
And put on my sweater
Of warmth and happiness
What a blessing 
To have met you
In yq as well as in real
 #secretmessage#yqbaba
Nominated by Alika Najafi  thank you dear
The challenge is to convey a secret message to our favorite writer without mentioning their name 😊 I hope the message has reached the concerned writer in question 😊

Untalkative_One

Thank for nomination srashti dubey #Nominated #Secretmessage Writing a secret message to your favourite writer. I would like to nominate Madhuri Pokhrel Ananya Rai Vaishnavi Rao Jerlin Gandhi padmaja runjhun Amitoj Maurya #yqbaba #yourquotesbaba

read more
When my friends were busy with harry and the magical world he was in. 
I was busy solving puzzles with Mr.Langdon going around the world looking for illuminati to fining the secret to holy grail. 
You are my inspiration. Inspiration to write.  Thank for nomination srashti dubey 
#nominated #secretmessage 
Writing a secret message to your favourite writer. 
I would like to nominate Madhuri Pokhrel Ananya Rai Vaishnavi Rao Jerlin Gandhi  padmaja runjhun Amitoj Maurya 

#YQbaba #YourQuotesbaba

Akash Yadav

Image credit Akash Yadav. तुम न करो परवाह हम चले जाएंगे तुम लगाओगे आवाज़ फिर भी न आयेंगे। #secretlove #secretlife #Secretmessage #LoveStory #yqbaba_yqdidi #yqdiary #instapoet #someone

read more
जब तक इस दुनियां में हैं तुम परवाह नहीं करोगे,
जो न रहे हम इस दुनियां में तो किसे बर्बाद करोगे। Image credit Akash Yadav.
तुम न करो परवाह हम चले जाएंगे तुम लगाओगे आवाज़ फिर भी न आयेंगे।
#secretlove 
#secretlife 
#secretmessage 
#lovestory 
#yqbaba_yqdidi 
#yqdiary

Ankita Tripathi

#Secretmessage #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #tpmd Nominated by RADHIKA VINAYAK di Initiated by Devya Piscess 😊

read more
लाजवाब है कलम का जादू 
खूबसूरती से बेबाक़ बातें 
लिख ही देती है #Secretmessage
#YQbaba #YQdidi #YoPoWriMo #tpmd 
Nominated by RADHIKA VINAYAK di
Initiated by Devya Piscess 😊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification