Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterstothemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterstothemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tell me,
People write lots of things to you.
Do you have a featured quote?
That you put on your fridge door? I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do?  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

Stating my wishes and my love for you,
but I never post them as
some wishes are never meant to be true. #justtocollab #writing  #letterstothemoon #latenightquotes #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myquote

Lizanovia M. Hadi

Be happy always no matter what there're reasons for you to be sad #Happy #positive #positivevibes #letterstothemoon

read more
I wake up in the morning, breathe the air 
with gratitude.  Pray. Go to work. Doing all 
daily routine. Give myself a time to relax; reading, writing, coloring, learning languages, even playing 
a game. Still you are in my mind and heart. Always. 

I am happy. And that is only my choice 
no matter how I feel. Coz I believe 
everything happens for a reason.

I just hope that you are happy as I am... Be happy always no matter what there're reasons for you to be sad
 #happy #positive #positivevibes #letterstothemoon

Lizanovia M. Hadi

Yang tak tergapai #letterstothemoon

read more
Aku bahagia memandangmu dari jauh
Mendoakanmu dari jauh
Dan rindu yang mengambang
di udara pagi yang hujan Yang tak tergapai
#letterstothemoon

Gayathri

I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqthoughts

read more
It replies me with twinkling stars
Meaning I am a star
And I should shine 
And I should solve
The darkness of my life
Through my light 
Filled with my strengths. .
 I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #yqthoughts

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To know how's my love
It's the same moon above 
For both of us
I Stare at the moon
Shooting questions at it
The moon remains silent 
May be moon is busy staring her
How on earth 
A moon like her
Shining in someone's life... I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
When I have no one else to write to.
Since you left so soon,
even before the dawn of morning,
I will write letters to the moon,
so the whole world can see
how much you meant to me. I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
to let it know my dark secrets in the gleaming night... I write #letterstothemoon and wait for moon to write me back, like it writes with white ink on the black paper of a night sky. #latenightquotes What do your letters to the moon do?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashish

Why the way I'm is I'm ..💚 A great silence inside.... waiting for the storm🥀 #yqbaba #yqdidi #letterstothemoon #nighttales #Girlish #Emotionalfool

read more
Dear Love,

Please know I will not call you 
Or call upon you again.
I want nothing and need nothing from you,
And what I shared with you was unappreciated.
Even if extremely I'll found you inside me I'll surely try to change that place
But with no regret on my part.
Please know...you can rest in the privacy of my absence,
And go both we our separate ways
In search of our own happiness. Why the way I'm is I'm ..💚

A great silence inside.... waiting for the storm🥀
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#letterstothemoon 
#nighttales

marmalade ツ

Open for collaboration.. 😄😄 #letterstothemoon #yqbaba #restzone #yqwritersclub