Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day50lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day50lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Abhishek Raj Sagar

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जो ठहरा कभी तो खबर दूँगा मैं...
मौत से कहो अभी सफर में हूँ मैं.... We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cloud33

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #oneliner #2liners #12amthoughts

read more
With this half century of lockdown, 
I have woven 50 different heals of life  We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #oneliner #2liners #12amthoughts

Akthari Begum

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today i learn about 
Never never stop,to
Doing the work,any purpose
Of aim,never stop to achieve the
Destination,just keep walking paths
Of destination and one day achieve 
Whatever want. We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 154/366

read more
It feels like caged in this quarantine

But for our betterment..

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  154/366

Anand Nagda

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 154/366

read more
It feels like caged in this quarantine

But for our betterment..

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  154/366

Ar. Smitha

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
It took 50 days to understand that we always thought life is complicated for us but it was never. We never kept it simple. We had big aspirations, big dreams, big targets and eventually we kept loosing things we already gained. We lost the time, we lost the relationships, we lost everything we had for the sake of what we didn't had. Life has taught us that self dependant is the best thing for a peaceful happy life. Lockdown has given me so many start-up ideas that even if our real estate business or architectural consultancy doesn't work, I am confident enough to open a dozzas corner or biryani house or mojito center or DIY YouTube channel. 
😃😃😜😃😃 We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

अखिलेश यादव

read more
 बहुत दिनों तक चली 
उस जिश्म से मेरी लड़ाई
   इश्क़ होता तो 
वो पास होता मेरे

Komal Sharma Gupta

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Much as the world 
goes by in a lockdown stupor,
puff puff chugs away the train of time,
drip drop the tears inside,
lug lug the chores cart,
wonder how the new normal will start,
glug glug the advice,
hug hug the new you,
poof poof worries that stay,
buff buff to a new shine, dreams of thine,
huff huff away doubts, 
work on, work away,
the fight goes on,
stay home, stay safe,
in Lockdown Town 3.0. We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary

read more
Finally, the 50th day has to an end. I raise my bat for a gratitude to God for the safety and healthy which was anticipated. Today, the 50th day, when I look back I ask myself am I chosen to hear and bear all this? Almost I could feel my heart of my mouth which had a tight grip by me n' my fellow members of house due to this lockdown I could set myself engaged with something or the other before I can rip my heart into pieces out of boredom. An usual day, harder to beat the boredom I went to check out my flower pots which instead of flower plants, I sowed the cucumber and mustards, chillies and Tomato seeds which was widely spread not with the real plantation buy with a bush of some weird weed. I had to spend few hours to pluck it off and to my surprise I saw a tiny cucumber plant well rooted to the pot and creeping on the grassroots to support its weak stem. I felt happy and prepared a support to grow. This is my third harvesting since last year. This morning I was in a deep sleep with a dream that made me stuck to the bed. Was on thought processing and exploring the meaning of the dream in the Google and catching up online with friends, kept me busy the whole day. 50th lockdown👍 We completed half-century of the lockdown. It went slower than a test match. Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day50lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary

Aprajita Jha

मैं सोच रहा था कि
अगर मैं मिल जाता किसी साधुओं की टोली में
बैठ कहीं ऊँचे पर्वत पर मैं भी ध्यान में लीन होता
रंग बिरंगे वस्त्र छोड़ भगवा  तन पर होता
हाथ में ले रुद्राक्ष की माला मैं भी राम नाम को जपता
एक अद्वितिय सा तेज मेरे भी मुख मण्डल पर होता
उससे ज्यादा जीवन में आनन्द भला क्या होता
मेरे वैरागी जीवन का सार बस यहीं होता
डाल देता मैं भी अपना जीवन उस निराकार की झोली में
काश मैं भी मिल जाता किसी साधुओ की टोली में #yqdidi #yqhindi #day50lockdown #साधु #lockdowndiary #वैरागी #ऊँचे #रातकाअफ़साना
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification