Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comebackif Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comebackif Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kill this love comeback, true love comes back, may all your dreams and wishes come true quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them, comeback of the abandoned wife,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will not go to you or disturb you with my words...  Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mouni Kanna✍

Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I may receive you but
Can't reward you. Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Come back to your own life... You are princess or prince of your life's every phase.🌻 Osho, the girl of her own decisions requesting you to show this world the guts you have. Only you have left yourself , your life...not any other person...so come back to your own life.

read more
In your present life,
Win that smile of yours',
With dark circles,
With less hair,
With imperfect body shape,
With high or less weight,
With plentiful of pimples on face,
With clothes of your choice, not to hide but proudly showing the imperfections that you have,
These lines are not gender biased,
You may be female or male,
Imperfections can be there in any part of the human race,
But win that smile of yours',
Whatever above mentioned jewels you have.🌻
Good morning guys🌄 Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine
Come back to your own life...
You are princess or prince of your life's every phase.🌻
Osho, the girl of her own decisions requesting you to show this world the guts you have.
Only you have left yourself , your life...not any other person...so come back to your own life.

Abid

Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? #soultrigger Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
after heartbreaks 
and betrayals. 
I will be there, 
standing... 
at the same point 
and with the same affection 
for you. Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you?
#soultrigger Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

You shall see no difference
My hair may have taken more of grey hues
My frame may be fragile
But the home fires will be the same
As you left them
Warm and glowing..  Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
we won't be the same,
our eye will be different
the smile will be half
words will flow between awkwardness
But I believe
My heart will be same...  Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine

ABHISHEK SWASTIK

Even if you come back I'll never trust you again like that, Even if you come back I never forget your act like that, Even if you come back I'll never forget your deception like that, #instawriters #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #comebackif

read more
I'll never trust you again like that,

Even if you come back
I never forget your act like that,

Even if you come back
I'll never forget your deception like that,

Even if you come back
I'll never accept you again like back.

Even if you come back

Even if you come back

Even if you come back

Abhishek Asthana

Even if you come back I'll never trust you again like that, Even if you come back I never forget your act like that, Even if you come back I'll never forget your deception like that, #instawriters #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #comebackif

read more

Even if you come back

Even if you come back

Even if you come back
I'll never accept you again like back.

Even if you come back

Even if you come back

Even if you come back

Chidanand Mayachari

Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I won't  assure that previous feelings will retain their place.  Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more

You would never be you.
Even I am not the one, who I was.
Who loves to get coloured in you,
Who sings you, dances you, writes you.
 Who became you.
Who sacrificed herself for you.
Even if you come back, 
You would never be you.
Because now I do have an identity
Because I don't love to be that sugar,
which dissolves happily in salty water like you. 
Because now I am  I 
and 
You would be... who do knows? 
But even if you come back
We would never be We again..
 Time for a #lovepoem. What would you do if someone who had left comes back to you? Write about it. #comebackif #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification