Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallingoutoflovefeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallingoutoflovefeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you, falling in love with you quotes, every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, fallin in and out of love with you, i fall in love with you everyday quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
disliking the very dish which has been your favourite... Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fallingoutoflovefeelslike
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #yqoneliner #fallinginlove

read more
...to learn a lot about falling in Love. 

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#yqenglish #yqoneliner #fallinginlove

Sum of Smiles

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Falling in love feels like a mother's tear when she hears her child's first cry.. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sum of Smiles

read more
Falling in love feels like a mother's tear when she hears her child's first cry.. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shreya Gupta

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #yourquotebaba

read more
Detachment of soul from body,
Have someone special nearby but still have a feeling of nobody.
Feel alone even the roads are crowdy
Falling out of love feels like void for YOU ❤, 
Although surrounded by everybody. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote
#fallingoutoflovefeelslike #yourquotebaba

Bittu

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Ankit Jain #thirdquote

read more
Like body has
 no sole, 
  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ankit Jain #thirdquote

Sweety PIe💚

My eyes see you but damn my soul feels you.
You filled me up with a warmth I’ve never felt before… #689
#YoSimWriMo  #fallingoutoflovefeelslike #soulmate #glimpseofmysoul 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Losing the ground beneath your feet..

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

read more
Heaven if it's one sided Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Nambi

read more
Fish out of water. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification