Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabchallengecompleted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabchallengecompleted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3, kya coll ha hum 3,

• 7 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Anmol Singh

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the #tasteoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Journey #Emotions #CollabChallenge #collabchallengecompleted

read more
Life is like a poetic passage
We are the fellow sailors who travelled through hardships;
In between our emotions converted into love, sad, frustration, sacrifice and joy, combine combo gives you delicious spicy dish of life... Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the #tasteoflife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#life #journey #emotions #collabchallenge #collabchallengecompleted

Anmol Singh

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the #tasteoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Journey #Emotions #CollabChallenge #collabchallengecompleted

read more
Life is like a poetic passage
We are the fellow sailors who travelled through hardships;
In between our emotions converted into love, sad, frustration, sacrifice and joy, combine combo gives you delicious spicy dish of life... Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the #tasteoflife  #YourQuoteAndMine
#life #journey #emotions #collabchallenge #collabchallengecompleted

Bizz_are_ Soul

What are Sundays for? Write your own #BeautifulSunday Wishing you an awesome Sunday. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabchallengecompleted

read more
Sundays are always beautiful
But that's the day which makes me realize,
To get my half-dreams of this night fulfilled,
I have to wait for the next uncertain Sunday... What are Sundays for?

Write your own #BeautifulSunday

Wishing you an awesome Sunday.

#Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Minaz Memon

Your Name, Religion, Parent, Siblings etc & you have to accept it 
But the most beautiful thing is that we all have the common religion which unites us is HUMANITY  #JohnGreen #humanity #accept
#collabchallengecompleted   #YourQuoteAndMine

Kunal Choudhary

#जाने दिया #Collab #CollabChallenge #collabchallengecompleted #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
रोकना मेरे बस में ना था,उसे पाने की चाहत हसरत बनकर रेह गई, प्यार मेरा एकतरफा जो था । #जाने दिया
#collab
#collabchallenge
#collabchallengecompleted
#yqdidi
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Kunal Choudhary

एक लेखक से भी तो कभी पूछो,
अक्सर लफ्जों से बयां करते हैं ।
किताबों में बंद अरमान कितने,
अक्सर दुनिया को सुनाया करते हैं ।

#खालीपन
#collab
#collabchallengeaccepted
#hindi
#hindiquotes
#shayari

Kunal Choudhary

#ceilingwonder #Collab #collabchallengecompleted Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
had i not wasted my time on people but on myself i would have grown to be a better version of what i am. #ceilingwonder
#collab

Kunal Choudhary

Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #yqdidi #CollabChallenge #collabchallengecompleted

read more
चाहे जितने तुम बना लो,आखिर नाचना तो किस्मत के इशारॊं पर ही है.

Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#yqdidi 
#collabchallenge 

Kunal Choudhary

i realize it's the second best fall that's beautiful,first being falling in love with you. #geminidmeteor
#collabchallenge
#yqqoutes
#yqbaba

Kunal Choudhary

When i think of the sea,i always get mesmerized by it's calmess stretched in all directions,the moonlight scattering it's silver on the surface and the blissfull rhythmic whispering of the waves. #collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification