Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best failureisateacher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best failureisateacher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about want me to fail osos, love failure shayari in hindi, love failure song tamil, want to not fail, super hit love failure songs,

• 36 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Subiksa Sreeniddi

"𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 ,𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎." #failureisateacher #failureismymotivation #failureteaches #failureisnotfinal

. .

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you? #Metaphor #failureisateacher #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It teaches us how to win in the future...

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you?   #metaphor #failureisateacher #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you? #Metaphor #failureisateacher #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that few love, yet it is the only teacher that loves you enough to truly teach you and contribute to your growth everytime it kisses away success that you have been yearning to kiss.. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you?   #metaphor #failureisateacher #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you? #Metaphor #failureisateacher #writingresolution#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
who pull down and gives you that knowledge of education, which makes you stand for success. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you?   #metaphor #failureisateacher #writingresolution#YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
who teaches you to learn from your mistakes.
Failure is a teacher who thrashes you in the present so that you can have a future filled with success earned through real experience. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you? #Metaphor #failureisateacher #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 18/31

read more
who will shape you into your best version by never appreciating you no matter what. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Failure is a teacher that doesn't leave your side until you learn the lesson. What about you?   #metaphor #failureisateacher #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality

18/31

Mir Sohail

read more
who takes a permanent space inside the "heart  and mind"
 so that it keeps you reminding the wrong decisions taken. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it teaches what not to repeat,
the taste of winning,
and most importantly
value of life...
 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Madhu Jain

read more
teaches you the 
best with live 
example of how 
the humans are.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Which helps you to learn from it
And become strong enough 
To get over it with a positive mind  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification