Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonmakesme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonmakesme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, full moon quotes about love, _ ki-moon,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Caress and highly gratified 
The🌙moon shines in the sky
Like a benevolent❤️ love
hovered overhead
With tranquility all around
Showering ray of🤲🏼 blessings
On the day of🌕 Pournima  What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
feel, the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Nostalgic, taking me back 
to my youthful days, 
when the heart felt 
the first flutterings of love..... 
 What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
more poetic.
words get lunatic effect
and finger run like
never before felt What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
 wonder ,Dark nights and full moon nights are two sides of the same coin,called life

What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine

Pankh.... Ek Soch ✍️

चांद को बताएं है.... #pankhmythoughts #nisafriend #moontalk #moonmakesme

read more
कोई क्या जाने
ये राते खुद में कितना कुछ छिपाये है

जो कह ना पाते हम खुद से भी
वो रातों में अक्सर हम चांद को बताएं है

चांद भी खामोशी से कभी दर्द
कभी हमारी सिसकियां सुनता है

आहिस्ता आहिस्ता 
अपनी रोशनी से

कभी हमारे दर्द पर मरहम 
तो कभी  रूह को सुकून पहुंचाए है
     चांद को बताएं है.... #pankhmythoughts
#nisafriend #moontalk #moonmakesme

Monalisa Guje

What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
Hope,
That you still remember me. What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Aditi Mishra

read more
Feel happy. What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
Remind me of

my DEARONES

Gute natch☺️ What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Manmohan Singh

read more
When I see full moon,
I become optimistic,
My approach towards life turns realistic..

My soul say,
Darkness in life never stay,
There is a time for everything,
I will also shine some day......... What does the full moon make you feel? #moonmakesme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification