Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moontalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moontalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meaning love you to the moon and back, will love you to the moon and back, sayings love you to the moon and back, i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the moon and back quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

Moon and me #moonanditalk #moontalk #MoonAndMe

read more
I talk to the moon
And ask him things about you
Oh silly girl, he tells me
There is nothing you don't already know
 Moon and me

#moonanditalk #moontalk #moonandme

Gita Khanna

When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I am in some of my
 few and far between
Wax poetic moments...  When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I miss you the most When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Varsha Sharma

Sanan

read more
I wanna cry late night
I used to do this in diwali nights
When i miss home in hostel clg When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
engulfed in pain When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #yqenglish #yqquotes

read more
I see my reflection and
Find my echo of voice. When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #yqenglish #yqquotes

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
there is no absolute silence.
There is absulote loneliness.
When I long for my Beloved.  When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Pankh.... Ek Soch ✍️

चांद को बताएं है.... #pankhmythoughts #nisafriend #moontalk #moonmakesme

read more
कोई क्या जाने
ये राते खुद में कितना कुछ छिपाये है

जो कह ना पाते हम खुद से भी
वो रातों में अक्सर हम चांद को बताएं है

चांद भी खामोशी से कभी दर्द
कभी हमारी सिसकियां सुनता है

आहिस्ता आहिस्ता 
अपनी रोशनी से

कभी हमारे दर्द पर मरहम 
तो कभी  रूह को सुकून पहुंचाए है
     चांद को बताएं है.... #pankhmythoughts
#nisafriend #moontalk #moonmakesme

Roohi Bhargava

read more
I have to open my heart in front of someone,
but there's no one to hear me or my feelings.  When do you talk to the moon? #latenightquotes #moontalk #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification