Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysummerpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysummerpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love myself, mysteries of the world, i love myself quotes, myself in hindi, i hate myself,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Write a poem that has the words: MANGO, BUCKET, RUN & SUMMER. #poemtime #mysummerpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Surya maharaj is seething
The heat is on us and we are simmering
Is this what summer is all about?
Holi came n walked away
Pandemic ensured the pichkari stayed put, and
The bucket stayed in the bathroom all day
Ah! My eyes neva fail to notice 
summer's welcoming mangoes
The mind says 'run', there's nothing more 
yummy than juicy alphansoes
Also the watermelons, strawberries, grapes n litchis
Come summer, n there is no dearth of lipsmacking goodies.
 Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Write a poem that has the words: MANGO, BUCKET, RUN & SUMMER. #poemtime #mysummerpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Write a poem that has the words: MANGO, BUCKET, RUN & SUMMER. #poemtime #mysummerpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Perpetuity of same thoughts
is like having illusion that we are serving and eating tasty paneer everyday but actually we are distancing ourselves from paneer itself.

So...poem is🌻
Thoughts are never like permanent settlement,
These should be like khana of different flavours,
From karela to paneer,
From bhindi to pumpkin,
But never serve same dish either with paneer or any mehangi dish.
Thoughts are like making you diwana either with aloo or ghiya with fresh cream.
 Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Write a poem that has the words: MANGO, BUCKET, RUN & SUMMER. #poemtime #mysummerpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Summer brings 
the king of fruit
to meet the 
queen of taste Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Anuj Jain

read more
Wandering through the smouldering heat
Relentless sun on it's daily beat
I wondered about summer's run
When I saw a farmer in the fields
Toiling as if nothing's amiss
Buckets of sweat paid no heed
The crops he told me need the sun
And we need the food for our being
Realization dawning on me 
Sun suddenly ceased to be a fiend
Now I could hear the cuckoos coo
And notice the rustling foliage too
Mangoes ripening on the trees
Children playing with undulated glee
Aha!  what a season to be in. Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Nothing seemed right
that summer night
sweltering in the heat
with power outage
Picked up the last 
mango in the bucket
Teeth sinking into 
the soft flesh
only to taste sourness
Spat it out, made a
run for the toilet

Beena sooraj

read more
The birds wanted to hear
 the music of the rain. 
 All the trees and plants withered
 My dreams had dried up
 in the summer of despair, 
but the summer breeze had comforted me Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Hemalatha G

//My Summer Poem// here comes a routine of squinting at the sky and heaving loaded sighs, counting and debating on how many Suns are hanging high up there, with straws in their mouths, slurping and panting. here comes a routine of loaded eyes and blurred visions, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #napowrimo2021 #mysummerpoem

read more
here comes a routine,
with a bag full of weather complaints,
which are more of "ah, it's already summer" statements,
and less of complaints. //My Summer Poem//

here comes a routine of squinting at the sky
and heaving loaded sighs, 
counting and debating on how many Suns
are hanging high up there, 
with straws in their mouths, slurping and panting.
here comes a routine of loaded eyes and blurred visions,

Ashu

read more
The salty water took a run 
from my body and started stinking.
After a while I remembered that
 mango tree which widespreads its veil and those mango 
which you savour well,
will never let you know it's summer bro. 
So me and my brother
 took the bucket to 
fill it with the mangoes 
and savour them. Welcome to the day 2 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
बाहर गर्मी बढ़ रही है
अंदर एक तूफ़ान के इंतज़ार में हूँ मैं

Ar. Smitha

🥭🥭🥭❤❤❤ Welcome to the day 2 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Write a poem that has the words: MANGO, BUCKET, RUN & SUMMER. #poemtime #mysummerpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
Summer is intolerable, 
For a cool Aquarian, 
But still I eagerly wait, 
For the arrival of mangoes, 
Not one not two, 
I need one bucket a day, 
Only mangoes runs
in my mind throughout
the summer.  🥭🥭🥭❤❤❤

#smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification