Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best My8LinePoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best My8LinePoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my8, my8-adda96, 1 line love status, two line quotes on life in hindi, 2 line love shayari hindi font,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's your second collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 2. Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :) #poemtime #My8LinePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A wish fell from sky
may be from star
to make my smile come true.
But least the universe knows
my smile miss you
you are that wish
that can make me
come true Here's your second collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2.

Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :)
#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anuj Jain

Here's a collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 2. Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :) #poemtime #My8LinePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh! here's the entrance to reality,
All things in motion in eternity,
All things in their place as if breathing,
This is a world knowledge knows not existing,
The colour of flowers so resplendent,
The bees and birds so independent,
This indeed is so unique to mankind,
Leaving absolutely nothing behind. Here's a collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2. 

Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :)
#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

Here's your second collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 2. Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :) #poemtime #My8LinePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who knows the grief of the rain
that has not fallen ?
Who knows the pain of a flower 
that has fallen without being able to bloom?           Who knows the desires of a butterfly 
that cannot fly for a long time ?
Who knows the pain of a heart 
that does not receive love in life? Here's your second collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2.

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

A eight line fun poem.😁 Here's a collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 2. Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :) #poemtime #My8LinePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One day Hiralal made a sale
 with me at a very high rate.
 So I started bargaining,
to make him the price reducing 
I shouted loudly
and he started a cry loudly
Lastly, he discounted 
and his mistake he repented. A eight line fun poem.😁
Here's a collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2. 

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

sidaq_rizaq_sabar

read more
Life is going stuck
Fears, thought come into mind
People use each other for own sake
Relations of blood are going fake
Everybody hurt but nobody speak
They know the truth but close their eyes
I'm fine, all is going well,
 they always say lie 
 Here's your second collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2.

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
I want to go
With you 
A journey on the west 
Where we see
The beautiful sunset 
I am ready 
So you are 
Lets travel to the far star  Here's your second collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2.

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
It's time to do something new
I'll try sure  
I'll be coming back to this again . Here's your second collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2.

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
Feed your hunger 
To do something new
To break every ceiling 
To live every crazy dream 
To follow your heart 
To express your love
To be who you want to be 
Not who others want you to be 

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Psychic Priya

read more
The stabbing pain you have passed by;
rends my heart and makes me cry ,
Usually spell out your agony using pen;
to feel ;I read once,twice...by times of ten,
Whenever underwent dark street of heart-breaking ;
eyes bags got swallowed; ended up to emotions cause shivering,
It's Woww;In just two lines how you reach to your readers,
praying...May God protect you from all inner-peace invaders!

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Connie R

Here's a collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 2. Octave is the general term for a poem of eight lines, or an eight-line stanza of a longer poem. Octave can also refer to a more specific form of eight-line stanza following a rhyme scheme of a. a. b. b. c. c. d. d. What are you waiting for? Post your poems. :) #poemtime #My8LinePoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqbabapoems

read more
Firm pose,tight grasp around the cell,
Fingers drumming nervously on the wall beside,
Slight sheen of sweat glimmering on the forehead
A cool breeze welcomed as a relief.

The dawn breaking into melodious twittering of birds silencing the chaotic world,
A serene calmness lulls the haywired brain,
The grasp loosens and lets the cell rest on the table,
The mind is at rest,for the moment. Here's a collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 2. 

#poemtime #my8linepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqbabapoems
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification