Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsidontlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsidontlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉🏻Too much inquisitiveness and intrusion in another person life 
👉🏻Irresistible impulse to collect others wealth without understanding their situation Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.Too many boundaries.. Geographical,    material, emotional

2. The world seems to be part of some
   race... No time for relaxed picnics Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anchal Pandey

read more
...patriarchy
         And religious differences..!! Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Sonia Dey

read more
1. People are less concern about other people. 

2. People neglect the strength of unity.  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

DrLal Thadani

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Two things I don't like Human Trafficking Animal Cruelity #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Two things I don't like

Human Trafficking

Animal Cruelity

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Two things I don't like

Human Trafficking

Animal Cruelity

Tushar Paul

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
The light that led 
us to traps,
till the end of 
our life. 
The people who
uses us,
make us sad,
all in a night! Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#quotebytisya

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1. Various religious conflicts between humans while man knows God is one and formless.

2. Nature has sent all living beings equally to this earth or world, but the monopoly rule has been made by humans. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhav Jha

read more
the act of going to a den of vultures yet knowing all the knowledge that there is death.

the epitome of unchanging yet evolving and not learning from past what ill happened. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
1.Greed
2.corruption. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Shravan Goud

read more
1) without humanity
2) Laziness Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification