Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talkaboutlastnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talkaboutlastnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about please talk to me love poem, how to talk to a girl on the phone, talk obama to me, things to talk about with someone you love, talk dirty to me,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"You had said the same earlier too. Accidents don't happen twice, right?" 

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to ensure that it will never happen..oops! hahaha. Look at your expression. I'm gonna pull your cheeks now. Promise me that it will happen every night."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. Hey, enough talking. Switch off the lights. It's already night and an accident is waiting to happen. 😉
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Varadhan P M

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It was just a slip of the tongue, believe me
And you want me to believe that!
You called that girl, "" ANGEL ""!
HOW dare you call her Angel 😇 in my 
presence !?
(OMG ! What shall I say now ?!)
Believe it dear! Her name is ANGELINE !
short form is ANGEL 😂
(YOUR NAME IS DEVILINE ! SHORT FORM IS DEVIL 😈 but can I call you so !🤔😛
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Indend. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine PS-: When you two are in love with each other's soul,not the body. Please don't judge😂🙊 I felt like to write this, so did.... So these lines are just thoughts for my writings...❤️🌼 Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eroticacottage #redconvo

read more
Yes I know you didn't intend to do that.But, after last night, I'm knowing that I am so close to you. I didn't realized it before like I'm doing now. We didn't  had any intension to even touch each other, but still we engulfed in a never ending war of getting into each other's soul. Instead of being scared, I felt safe while hugging you. Instead of being hesitated, I felt like I'm falling in love with you with every passing second while kissing your lips. 

Umm...what...?? Really??? 

Yes love.

Ohh my.... I'm sure I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

Hahahha it's okay you can call me, I will recite you poems. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine

PS-: When you two are in love with each other's soul,not the body.

Please don't judge😂🙊 
I felt like to write this, so did....
So these lines are just thoughts for my writings...❤️🌼
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eroticacottage #redconvo

DrLal Thadani

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba But you need to understand Missed calls If not answered #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

But you need to understand
Missed calls
If not answered
in time lead to
Frustration
and 
misunderstandings

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine

But you need to understand
Missed calls
If not answered

Siddarth

Eisa koi conversation hoga hi nahi.. Just that I've written for mann ke tasalli🤭😂 Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
"Wish, we could've slept.. instead of turning it into our last of the final conversations...... "  Eisa koi conversation hoga hi nahi.. Just that I've written for mann ke tasalli🤭😂

#yqbaba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
‘everything happened all sudden and I am sorry for that.’ Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Sandhya Rajendran

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #LoveStories #LoveStory #Conversation

read more
"Of course who would throw a knife at point by my feets just because of you were angry "

"Is this much you love me ? That my anger is making you upset ?" 

"Really ? Is that how much you understand me that I can hear you out at least , that's your problem you cannot yourself stand your anger you just turned it towards me " 

( Hugging in a gentle teary voice ) 
"I am sorry ; for making you upset with my misery " 

"It's okay , dear just trust me that I will be here to hear you " Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine
#lovestories #lovestory #conversation

Madhav Jha

We need to talk about what happened last night? As i do not intend to but it was the lament time and situation of need of feeling that led us happen this but i was actually not intended to. We had a quarrel... We are apart and do not like each other not because we need both of us by interjection of our fates but we are only helping out each other to forley or give some happiness and that it shouldn't understood as a decision to have an signature at legal documents on papers also and in our min #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #talkaboutlastnight #Howasthestory #secondcaption

read more
it was a cohesion of our ruptured souls into some fight and then... we converged.. We slept alone but suddendly a sound intertwined such that i doubted and u also; in care i suddendly saw you and you also... making both us fools in the ern's emptiness.. silence.. we smiled each other and started talking again in love.. and while in consonance doing that i felt to love you by an unintentional k*** which made us happy again... but stop!! what actually hapoened is not a want?! or is it?!

【◆●◆●∆-\SEE CAPTION/-∆●◆●◆】 We need to talk about what happened last night? As i do not intend to but it was the lament time and situation of need of feeling that led us happen this but i was actually not intended to. We had a quarrel... We are apart and do not like each other not because we need both of us by interjection of our fates but   we are only helping out each other to forley or give some happiness and that it shouldn't understood as a decision to have an signature at legal documents on papers also and in our min

Durga Kannan

read more
"Whether it was intentional or accidental, it's going to create havoc in my life. So easily you're brushing it off like dust off your feet." Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification