Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best redconvo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best redconvo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sabaton the red baron, red suit hindi shayari, golden and red blouse design, bridal lehengas in green and red, green and red flag country,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Bhoomi Anand

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #redconvo Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Nothing but just love,maybe you find it difficult but I think it isn't. Cuz I also love you without questioning you that what do you want.'

................ Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #redconvo
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bhoomi Anand

He always recognises her whenever she tries to hide just by sound of her earrings.✨🤍 PC-: Pinterest poetry #redconvo #earrings #yqbaba

read more
"You look so beautiful in them."

"Thank you but what's special in those earrings?"

"Their tingling sound." He always recognises her whenever she tries to hide just by sound of her earrings.✨🤍

PC-: Pinterest

#poetry #redconvo #earrings #yqbaba

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

read more
"Cuz I was too scared to hurt myself again. I have already fought for you much and all I got was pain." Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

Bhoomi Anand

Complete this #Conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #redconvo Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I was scared"
"Why?"
"Last time when I told someone that I love them,they neither refused nor denied. They just kept me trapped in a lie which is called friendship."
"Oh I can understand how much pain you felt that time that's why you are scared to trust me,but atleast you should have told me I wouldn't have broke you like this."
"Sorry but this time, I had promised to my smile that I'll never let it fade away from my face." Complete this #conversation. #nevertold #YourQuoteAndMine #redconvo 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bhoomi Anand

I don't understand why people nowadays only want to be physical..... and don't want to be loved. I know there are heartbreaks but is using someone for your satisfaction is right??? You don't believe in love but at least don't break another soul who does. If you don't love them then simply tell them why using them for your satisfaction?? Why you talk like that so they too expect something from you like you will love them back?? Please..... don't use anyone's feelings for your satisfaction. And I #HeartBreak #yqbaba #2amthoughts #LustoverLove #redconvo

read more
After being physical,
She said,"I love you."
"But I don't and you know that,
I can never love you so please try to move on."
"I know but, I feel that you too somewhere like me."she said with curiosity.
"You think so because we are so close(physical) and I do it with you 
only because I like your way that's why you think that I like you." He said in frustration. "You do it with me only,but you don't like me what's this thing huh??.
Here I'm loving you with all my heart and completing your all wishes and you are using me."She said in crying voice.
"So what,did I said to you to love me?? No huh?? then don't love me and if you want then you can leave". said in anger.
"After being physical, doing all those things with me now you are saying to just leave."
"Yes because I don't have time to explain you daily". 
"Okay, thanks for using me and I don't know when I'm going to unlove you but listen to me, NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU LIKE I DO,AND IF YOU WILL LOVE SOMEONE THEN SHE WILL ALSO BREAK YOU TO THE CORE AND WILL JUST USE YOU LIKE YOU DID TO ME." 
She cursed him like hell and left crying.
Nowadays people crave only for bodies not for the love and one fine day they have to regret it. I don't understand why people nowadays only want to be physical..... and don't want to be loved. 
I know there are heartbreaks but is using someone for your satisfaction is right???
You don't believe in love but at least don't break another soul who does.
If you don't love them then simply tell them why using them for your satisfaction??
Why you talk like that so they too expect something from you like you will love them back??
Please..... don't use anyone's feelings for your satisfaction. And I

Bhoomi Anand

And he kept hating himself for his whole life. Sometimes we say those things in anger which can hurt our loved ones so much that it becomes unbearable for them. Try to control your anger otherwise it can be worse for your loved ones and worst for you. love #HeartBreak #yqbaba #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #redconvo

read more
"Please don't leave me." She said in tears.
"I'm fed up of you, now I have to do this,"he replied in anger.
"Why, I'm just taking care of you what's the problem in that," she said.
"I don't need your care, you are useless 
to me and I can't even concentrate on my work just because of you,so better just move the hell out of my life," he closed the door and went for running.
After 2 hours when he returned to home and was really guilty about what he did and wanted to ask for forgiveness from her. As he opened the door and found her sleeping in bed with a note saying-:
"Now you can concentrate on your work I will never disturb you again."
 And he kept hating himself for his whole life.
Sometimes we say those things in anger which can hurt our loved ones so much that it becomes unbearable for them.
Try to control your anger otherwise it can be worse for your loved ones and worst for you.

#love #heartbreak #yqbaba #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct  #redconvo

Bhoomi Anand

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine PS-: When you two are in love with each other's soul,not the body. Please don't judge😂🙊 I felt like to write this, so did.... So these lines are just thoughts for my writings...❤️🌼 Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eroticacottage #redconvo

read more
Yes I know you didn't intend to do that.But, after last night, I'm knowing that I am so close to you. I didn't realized it before like I'm doing now. We didn't  had any intension to even touch each other, but still we engulfed in a never ending war of getting into each other's soul. Instead of being scared, I felt safe while hugging you. Instead of being hesitated, I felt like I'm falling in love with you with every passing second while kissing your lips. 

Umm...what...?? Really??? 

Yes love.

Ohh my.... I'm sure I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

Hahahha it's okay you can call me, I will recite you poems. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to post it in the caption. #talkaboutlastnight #YourQuoteAndMine

PS-: When you two are in love with each other's soul,not the body.

Please don't judge😂🙊 
I felt like to write this, so did....
So these lines are just thoughts for my writings...❤️🌼
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eroticacottage #redconvo

Bhoomi Anand

Sometimes luck isn't with you..🍂✨ Collab and complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

read more
That you don't want me anymore.
I'm dying to create a future with you 
to be your forever. And here I'm knowing that you don't want me..?

Umm...yeah you are right and maybe
we should get apart now.......

*And then she didn't smiled for almost 10 months, while he was enjoying his life with his partner. Sometimes luck isn't with you..🍂✨
Collab and complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader. #whydidntyoutell #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification