Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imstuckwithyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imstuckwithyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shaminder singh ims, ims student zone, blogspot ims, ims ship, ims training institute 10,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bindu Quotes Writer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
By Your Affection, Care and Love..— % & Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I feel  peace, relaxed and safe to  spent more time with you.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

This time I promise to wait the longest for you to come back and love me again! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba love #FirstLove #BreakUp #Name #imstuckwithyou

read more
It hurts to love you.
It hurts more to deny my love.
But it hurts the most to not be able
to tell you that I still love you! This time I promise to wait the longest for you to come back and love me again!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #love #firstlove #breakup #name #imstuckwithyou

Sourajita D

😕 even if we are broken apart, atleast we are compatible. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba love #FirstLove #BreakUp #Name #imstuckwithyou

read more
Just to be compatible, we pretended
 to agree on a lot too many things.
"Yes, including the breakup!" 😕 even if we are broken apart, atleast we are compatible. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #love #firstlove #breakup #name #imstuckwithyou

Nishtha Goswami

read more
let us make the most of what we share.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I do not want to release, let us stay here forever. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And there is no choice.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
now in this way of togetherness
we can enjoy the meeting and rest of life Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Shukla

" When you are practically in love you actually don't feel the emotions, you just observing interpretating and evaluating the relationships based on the facts and figures but when you are actually in love you don't do anything that is the power of love. "  #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #love #emotions #imstuckwithyou #blooming #relationship

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I hate more being in love Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #imstuckwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification