Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youwonmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youwonmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 15 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

GV Quotes

You won my Heart ❤️!! #Love #wonmyheart #Romantic #romancequotes #lovequotes #youwonmyheart loveforever❤️ #quotesforheart #heartquotes

read more
mute video

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But you said 
you lost trust in me
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

607 #SoulMates #nightthoughts Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When We meet,
stop for a minute,read my eyes, you’ll find love infinite as sky is boundless,endless..
And you will hear the  echoes of my heart  mixed universe in sync with rhythm of nature.... #607 #soulmates #nightthoughts

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you prove your commitments for me in action rather than uttering words.🤗🤗❤️ Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

राjN

read more
Ur attitude changed me 
to think that still world is 
beautiful. 
Ur style of expressing things
bound me to bow down....... 
Ur open nature reflects some
signs in my mind "I m not a girl
of taking steps back"
Khuda jane tum mile kaise
Jindagi me rangat hui
Khwaab jo ho gye the dhomil
Fir unme halchal hui Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
with your true feelings.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Sourajita D

Would it be okay for me to ask a date
 for your return or is it too late already?  #sourajita #firstlove #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #letters #change #story #youwonmyheart

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Now break it apart
Just the way you want
For baby,I am completely lost. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Now break it apart
Just the way you want
For baby,I am completely lost. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Not with your beauty but with your quality and love. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #youwonmyheart #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification