Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifeelalone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifeelalone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about modakeke and ife war year, modakeke and ife crisis year, modakeke and ife war, ife logo, ife project app,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sanskruti Patel

#ifeelalone

read more
એકલાં બનવું એ આપણી જ પસંદ હોય છે,
કારણ એનું એક જ,"અપેક્ષા",
જે બીજા થકી મેળવતાં વધતી જાય છે.

©Sanskruti Patel #ifeelalone

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
Becoz somewhere I am lost in me and feel alone, missing my own company.  Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish

read more
Its a deep pain of a person who transformed from extrovert to introvert..!!
Just coz of fake ppls around us 😞 Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish

Abid

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger #bestyqenglishquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I have your thoughts for company.
"Why do I feel alone?"
When I have you in life's journey.
"Why do I feel alone?" 
Even though your promises were many. 
"Why do I feel alone?" 
When your memories are a solace to me.
"Why do I feel alone?"
When you have left but your soul remains with me.
 Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 
#bestyqenglishquotes 

Ashika Ashika

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because i am still at the same place you left me.  Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
Because of my expectations.  Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Collab and complete this #Conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

When I am surrounded by millions of people and things?

Iam not alone, but might be feeling

lonely ....
Keeping yourself aloof, is the reason
for loneliness.
It is mostly Psychological, not Physical...  Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Because my mate gone Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
'Because you think too much, you love too much, you care too much about others and whoever does this feels alone sometimes. You know what, you are a beautiful soul and these traits are your gift by almighty, so this wouldn't be difficult for you to overcome aloneness I believe. You can check out your hobbies and restart one-by-one, isn't that amazing! Kick out that feeling of aloneness and gift a kit of hobbies to yourself.' Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
"Because you have always fallen into that circle of trust and in return...."
 I have never received that. She murmured in her mind
There are times I have felt miserable even when I am surrounded by people. My connection with people has always remained like chalk and cheese.
I have come out of that part, it took time but that part still lingered in my mind. Still awake? Collab and complete this #conversation with an apt answer. #ifeelalone #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification