Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best howistayquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best howistayquiet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oh howi love jesus, howi, and want to stay, stay with me baby, stay with me lyrics goblin,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #restzone

read more
At your Face and Knocking your lights out...

But then I am reminded of being a man is not at all about RAGE.....  How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #restzone

Trivedi Abhishek

👉☕☕☕ Good evening 😝 How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think about place where I'm 
And also think to whome I'm talking 
Then inner soul give me answer what i do 👉☕☕☕
Good evening 😝
How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think of my mother, her serene face , her graceful bearing at all times, even in pressure cooker times  puts me back in place... 
 How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Rani

How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your screaming doesn't affect anyone....
No need to hide because sometimes 
Crying makes you strong...!!!
If you believe in god then just go and find a peaceful corner talk with him.... It gives you calmness....

Sanan

#sananquotzz #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You cant speak but music can into your 
Vibe.. #sananquotzz #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I scream within, 
keeping the storm inside,
The burning lasts 
Until the fumes comes out of 
my eyes and warm breath. How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Is no wonder... Education brings Refinement, control over Emotions
and expression of them for the sake of decency...
Status is also another reason...
The more popular you become , sublimation gets the priority..
 The Heart may be bleeding silently...  How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Lick some salt n strike your head on wall How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine

Gypsy Soul

read more
My teeth clenched and my nails digging into my palms,
My eyes shut and my brain shouting like the loudest alarm,
Every muscle of my body contracted and my soul squeezed, 
My breath racing and my thoughts pacing, 
Losing my mind with every passing second... 
I scream out loud yet without any sound!!! 

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am not quiet anymore.. How to stay quiet when you feel like screaming? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #howistayquiet #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification