Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovelettertobooks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovelettertobooks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, love my way, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Seema Sharma

Dear Books, I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day. - YQ Postman #lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman postmandia #YourQuoteAndMine #postmandiaries

read more
I missed you Dear Books,

I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day.

- YQ Postman

#lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman #postmandia

Chitra Iyer

Dear Books, I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day. - YQ Postman #chitsletter #lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Methinks you are too elite for my taste or maybe I refuse to digest heavy stuff. Yet, I keep you with me as an arm candy. Perhaps I wanna pretend to be what I am not and hide the truth of what I am. Either which way, you are a good cover up for my insecurities. 
Love your presence anyways. Stay unread like me.  Dear Books,

I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day.

- YQ Postman
#chitsletter
#lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Dear Books, I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day. - YQ Postman #lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman postmandia #YourQuoteAndMine #postmandiaries

read more
पढ़ने का शौक नहीँ
अब लिखने का फलसफा हूँ
हाँ ... मैं गुनहगार हूँ तुम्हारी
खुशी से बेवफा हूँ।
- अदिती कपीश अग्रवाल
 Dear Books,

- YQ Postman

Aditi Mishra

read more
I love that books but there are many books which are pending to read.. Dear Books,

- YQ Postman

R.S. Meena

Dear Books, I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day. - YQ Postman #lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman postmandia #YourQuoteAndMine #postmandiaries #rsmalwar

read more
Dear 📚 
 You're away from me
 Keep spreading love
 Among people. 
 Your lover.  Dear Books,

- YQ Postman

arrey.oh.chachu

Dear Books, I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day. - YQ Postman #lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman postmandia #rest #YourQuoteAndMine #postmandiaries

read more
May you #rest-in-peace Dear Books,

- YQ Postman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification