Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitsletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitsletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Dear Patience, You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. I waited for love to arrive with you I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you And nobody did the same. You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearpatience #chitsletter

read more
I'll meet you soon, after I'm done dealing with my impatience. I am aware you may have to wait forever but I'm sure that like us silly humans you don't believe in a forever and someday you will be rewarded for just being you.
You will then see me in you and I shalt know your worth. I hope your epitaph won't read: Waiting for her, 
Maybe I'll lie here in conversation with Mr Forever. 
Hehehe. 
Impatiently yours, 
🤭 Dear Patience,

You visited me when I was a child didn't you? Then they beat it out of my system. 
I waited for love to arrive with you
I waited my turn and never crossed the line with you
I sacrificed my tongue everytime with you
And nobody did the same. 
You weren't a blueprint rather a reason I was punished

Chitra Iyer

Ah baby, thx for carrying me. You are loved more than my mom. My mom ejected me after nine months whilst you still carry me. You are so damn perfect with limbs intact and the senses of sight, smell, taste, hearing all in the right places. 
Muwaah to you, my sexy buddy oops body. Let's rock it till life rocks us in its womb. Thanks to you, I can now flaunt a beautiful body labeling myself a no body oops! Nobody.  #yqbaba #dearbody21 #postboxit #postman #postmandiaries #chitsletter

Love letter to my body

Chitra Iyer

Dear Books, I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day. - YQ Postman #chitsletter #lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine #postmandiaries

read more
Methinks you are too elite for my taste or maybe I refuse to digest heavy stuff. Yet, I keep you with me as an arm candy. Perhaps I wanna pretend to be what I am not and hide the truth of what I am. Either which way, you are a good cover up for my insecurities. 
Love your presence anyways. Stay unread like me.  Dear Books,

I am sorry I am busy reading people and the habits they leave behind in my mind. I study notes and other people's "expert" opinion, i read the sorry excuse of what we call news and a worse excuse of what we call poetry. Forgive my cynicism, it's hard to live in your fantasy-hyperbole, my pocket-size dreams feel heavy now. I keep them like a bookmark inside hoping one day i find what i am forgetting every day.

- YQ Postman
#chitsletter
#lovelettertobooks #letters #postman #yqpostman

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 30 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and dedicate a farewell letter to the departing June. Hope you enjoyed writing letters this month. See you on the other side. :) #junefarewellletter #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Madam june, you were supposed to seduce us with your wet, sexy look and here you go, ready to depart after giving us a really sweaty look. Kya hua madam ji? I missed the bhajjias, the bhuttas and the hot samosas that would disappear as I gazed and gaped at your delectable wetness. But unfortunately, this time you were a big disappointment, my friend. 
Anyways, waiting for big bro july to do what you left unfinished. Better luck next time, chori. You failed 2022. Hoping you pass with top marks in 2023.
 Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Today, collab and dedicate a farewell letter to the departing June. Hope you enjoyed writing letters this month. See you on the other side. :) #junefarewellletter #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 23 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hmmm. I experienced the spiritual uplifting that my spirit urgently needed. You are the truth, beyond fact and fiction. You tore open my insecurities and stitched me with love. All those parts of me that shed tears, began to smile discarding unknown fears. You were penned lovingly by a divine heart with shared experiences. I bow to your spiritual maturity. Thank you for being more than a book, for being my life's experience. 
You live in me through the ability to awaken my insight. I haven't only read you, in fact my being let you read me with pride. 
Indebted, humbled and eternally yours, 
A mere speck of dust in the cosmic design.  Welcome to the Day 23 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Today, collab and dedicate a letter to the last book you read. #letters #tothelastbookiread #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #DearDad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Heavens above, I hope dad is under a shower of love. He probably never knew how to shower love, so do show him. Right, Dad? I wonder how we lived without exchanging a smile, how we survived in our studied and forced silences all the while, how we walked the path of life avoiding the other's footsteps that seemed more wrong than right. 
Today, my silence gets a voice but unfortunately it won't get to you. Enjoy yourself dad as I am enjoying myself this side, enjoying with nobody by my side. Let's make amends when we meet again next lifetime or whenever, ok Dad?  Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your dad. #deardad #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 15 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You guys exist to remind me that people pick and choose but they may not necessarily make the right choices all the time. It isn't necessary to feel heartbroken if you are left midway in life by the one who evinced an interest in you, yet conveniently forgot about you for whatever reasons. 
I may have forsaken you but know that your presence serves as a reminder that life has reasons for not acting in a desired way and acceptance is the key to living life with grace. 
Thank you🙏 Welcome to the Day 15 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Collab and dedicate a letter to all your half-read books. #letters #tohalfreadbooks #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 11 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and write a letter to darkness. #letters #deardarkness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will hail you if you can meet me in light. But that's impossible, right? You exist thanks to light, yet you disappear when light appears. Well, are you afraid of light? Light has the power to send you away, na? So isn't light more powerful than you? 
Hey, relax. You make light come alive by allowing it to kill you. You are a martyr without doubt. A good enough reason to hail you. Khush? 😁 Welcome to the Day 11 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter

Today, collab and write a letter to darkness. #letters #deardarkness #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the Day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. #chitsletter Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your city. #letters #alettertomycity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You wrap your presence around me and have filled my pores with your fragrance. I carry you in me along with your plenty and poverty. My insides crave you everytime I move outside your periphery. ' 'My city' I say with pride. You embrace all those who come running to you with dreams in their eyes. 
'Aamchi Mumbai,' thanks for revealing the goodness of your heart, it's truly gigantic in size. We are all safely sheltered inside. 🌺 Welcome to the Day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 
#chitsletter
Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your city. #letters #alettertomycity #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Dear Maa, 

Maa, you were never there for me, na?
My eyes opened to your beauty 
but the smiling image was soon snatched away by cruel hands of destiny.
Rest in peace, maa
I never missed you, yes
Neither your everyday caresses nor your forever absence
I am oblivious to all that you would have offered me, maa
But ain't I destiny's fortunate child?
I got everything and maybe more from the wonderful piece of love that you left behind
Yes maa, I got it all from Paa.
'Happy mother's day' dearest Papa #yqbaba #mothersday #chitsletter
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification