Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsnotyourfault Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsnotyourfault Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i its my life, true love finds its way, its my love story songs, amoeba digest its food in the, i its been a while meaning,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was the fault of mine
That I trusted you by knowing short

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunbin 1

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fault #Trust #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqoneliner

read more
...i trusted You. 

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine
#fault #trust #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqoneliner

Silvi Gupta

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's my fault that I again believed you. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
It's mine that I choose a normal one
Because I fall for uhh as your ignorance even doesn't effect me that how much you mean to myself Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
that you think not
bereft of any thoughts
like an automated bot, 
you traverse life, 
seeking you know not what, 
you are programmed thus, 
by the mighty God, 
who fears your mind's power, 
if unleashed on all, 
His own shortcomings He fears most, 
Tower of Babel, Yahweh, destroyed, 
fear is His emotion too, you see, 
you be oblivious of all these, 
think, think, think.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Goswami

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Nowadays its a way of the world  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Shreya Bhaskar

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
To be outspoken and courageous 
To be vulnerable and emotional 
To be stalled at right side  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Yes...
Mister ....
It is my fault
Over loving you 💔 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
It is 
Always mine ....
Because
You never loved
I never realised 🤕 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #randomscribbles

read more
to not like me anymore,
but  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #itsnotyourfault #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #randomscribbles
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification