Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best difficultchoices Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best difficultchoices Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about it is difficult to walk on ice because, economists are a difficult lot to please and are, difficult to become a doctor, difficult to become a nurse, difficult love quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw death on life's face and life on death's visage Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was messed up with other people vocals that pays, 
A huge impact on my own construction. 
Which leads to my deterioration, 
That won't bring back my past satisfaction. 
To have a deepest visuality of future cases, 
Brings back all my hectic sessions. 
And disrupt my further procedure, 
Where ideas wont play in well defined traction. 
Shares the considerable encounters that says, 
In a well defined manner for application. 
 Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aakash Udeg

Everything is simple,but we make it difficult. #yqbaba #simplelife #difficultchoices

Paradoxical Penman

read more
instead of engaging in the chase games, I got the privilege to simply choose. Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I was shown a dozen photos
of marriageble girls and asked to choose!  Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
I was messed up with other people vocals that pays, 
A huge impact on my own construction. 
Which leads to my deterioration, 
That won't bring back my past satisfaction. 
To have a deepest visuality of future cases, 
Brings back all my hectic sessions. 
And disrupt my further procedure, 
Where ideas wont play in well defined traction. 
Shares the considerable encounters that says, 
In a well defined manner for application. 
 Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Some spaces are better left empty. Not all are Fill In The Blanks! Cheers to all lovers out there 🥂 Hope you ain't feeling lonely :) Sending you warm and sweaty hug 🤗 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #microtale #difficultchoices #aboutme

read more
not all soulmates will
end up together. some
will be replaced by 
other and rest with
 loneliness! Some spaces are better left empty. 
Not all are Fill In The Blanks!
Cheers to all lovers out there 🥂
Hope you ain't feeling lonely :)
Sending you warm and sweaty hug 🤗

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #microtale #difficultchoices #aboutme

Sonia Dey

read more
I found myself in chaotic world.  Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
The rejection came first.. Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
post seems really sarcastic and odd Tell us about yourself. When was the time you faced with one of life's most #difficultchoices? And why? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification