Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inaparalleluniverse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inaparalleluniverse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in•ter a•li•a, 1 dinar in₹, in•glo med spa, in•glo, hale tak ina pani bhi ni pita song download,

• 16 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Krishnadasi Sanatani

#krishna_flute #Trending #story #blessings Love life #Motivational #God #inaparalleluniverse Moksha वंदना .... Sircastic Saurabh चाँदनी बदनाम #न्यूज़

read more

Disclosed Heart

What would your life be like in a parallel universe? #yqmuse #Collab #Muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like the parallel line 
Being so near 
But living forever apart  What would your life be like in a parallel universe?

#yqmuse #collab #muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Thoughts From Me

What would your life be like in a parallel universe? #yqmuse #Collab #Muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will be solo travelling in my camper van, spending nights reading a book 
handpicked from my little travel friendly library amid the vast sky, stars and the moon. What would your life be like in a parallel universe?

Collaborating with YQ Muse

Mac Edwards

What would your life be like in a parallel universe? #yqmuse #Collab #Muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there exists another me and you.
But here, 
Together  What would your life be like in a parallel universe?

Collaborating with YQ Muse

Sakshi Jasrotia

What would your life be like in a parallel universe? #yqmuse #Collab #Muses #inaparalleluniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They’re waiting for the 
land to be kissed by sun 
Once again,

They’re waiting for the 
plants to thrive, & give food
Once again,

They’re waiting for the 
rain to fill their rivers
Once again,

They’re waiting for the 
life to survive their own destruction 
Once again. What would your life be like in a parallel universe?

Collaborating with YQ Muse #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

The place was crowded&everyone were partying like hell.Everyone left the table one by one untill it was finally him&her left with each other.She started conversing with him bringing in common topics inorder to avoid the awkward silence.
Feeling restless the whole time, he suddenly looked at her&held her hands.Sensing his anxiety she looked at him straight in the eye&asked,"Is everything alright ?"He just looked away telling nothing."Its okay,whatever it is just..."
"I'm in love with you"he said looking intensely at her."Oh.."she said with a shock filled pause.Though she knew this was the moment she was longing for in her entire life,she didn't know exactly what to say.Because all along she believed she'd never be able to tell her love to him in this lifetime.
"and I understand that.."he started saying sth which is when she interrupted him halfway asking"Then will you marry me&teach our kids skiing?"His eyes widened as he blushed with kinda relief in his breath."Only if you agree for two kids-one boy&one girl"he said on a serious note suppressing his smile."Okay..but only because I love you"she blushed.
Party began to mute in the background as their heartbeats got louder with love ! It has always been You !!!

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #shortstory #yqlove #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse

The Cold Summers

Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 7 ! *Happily everafter* Hey readers ! Hope you all enjoyed the story !! Happy reading !!! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse #welivetogether #happilyeverafter

read more
...he parked the car & looked at her in silence.She never left his hand & was looking down.He raised her chin saying,"I'm right here nearby,okay?..I'm not going anywhere untill I put a smile on that face again".She smiled forcefully refusing to show her tear filled eyes to him.
He cupped her cheeks within his palms as tears started rolling down her eyes."Are you going to pinch my nose again ?",she said sniffling like a baby within his hands.He smiled & kissed her nose."Now go sleep peacefully my precious baby",he said pinching her cheeks.
She got down the car half heartedly & waved bye to him.After only few steps she came running back to him & hugged him tight..he held her patting at the back of her head.She held his cheeks straight & kissed his forehead as her tears smudged with those diamond-like sweat drops on his forehead..that precious one moment of her life she would die for! She smiled & waved bye with a contented heart now.He stood there till she entered her room & then drove back to his place.
"Reached safely.Good Night Angel"he texted."Good Night Kanna"she replied with a smile.That night she slept peacefully knowing that her heart's safe with him..after so many years !!! Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 7 !
*Happily everafter*

Hey readers !
Hope you all enjoyed the story !!
Happy reading !!!

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse #welivetogether #happilyeverafter

The Cold Summers

Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 6 ! (to be continued...) #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse #welivetogether #happilyeverafter

read more
...frozen in time,she kept looking into his eyes cluelessly..she gasped for a breath as he tightened his grip around her hip,pulling her even closer.Her heart was beating at her throat as he moved forward towards her.She closed her eyes tightly & her lips trembled.Looking at this anxious cute lil girl within his arms,he smiled,gently blew away the hair from her forehead & planted a warm kiss over there.She was so suspended in love that her eyes refused to see the world.He gave a naughty smile as he distracted her trance by pinching her nose..she opened her eyes with a wince saying,"Ouch..You.."& started hitting him on his chest playfully..
Both were laughing their hearts out till their tummy hurt & started walking back towards the parking.They reached that level where silence became comfortable between them.And for her,it felt as if he could see right through her soul.
The clock showed half past 12 & she wished him"Good Morning Sir" with a wink, as they hopped onto the car.He smiled & said,"Good Morning Madam",making some funny gestures."You are sooo cute",she patted his head as he drove.She held his hands tight as they were nearing her hostel.She doesn't want him to leave..ever.. Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 6 !
(to be continued...)

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse #welivetogether #happilyeverafter

The Cold Summers

Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 5 ! (to be continued...) #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse #welivetogether #happilyeverafter

read more
..."would you like to go for a walk ?"he asked her as they reached his car."I would love to"she said opening her eyes out so wide.Since the restaurant was at the outskirts of the city,they had a very long track to walk along by the side.It was breezy outside and they walked in silence experiencing every bit of love dissolved within that night.She looked at him as the breeze pushed away some hair from his forehead&subconsciously uttered,"wow"in a low tone.He looked at her puzzled asking"What's it?"She said nothing but looked down&smiled nodding her head.
As they were walking his fingers brushed against hers,creating a volcano within her tummy that she found hard to breathe.Reading her mind,he held her fingers tightly within his,putting out the same volcanoes within himself.
They talked about random things & mostly she went "blah..blah..blah"while he was "hmm..hmm..hmm"She was so immersed in the conversation that she almost didn't notice a bump right in front of her.He held her by the shoulders as she was about to trip & pulled her closer to him.She panicked saying,"Sorry yaar,I didn't..."which is when she realized that he was looking at her,still holding her tight within his arms.. Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 5 !
(to be continued...)

The Cold Summers

Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 4 ! (to be continued...) #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #inaparalleluniverse #welivetogether #happilyeverafter

read more
..."Starters Sir" interrupted the waiter,placing varieties of chicken on the table..They both smiled at each other right after he left..He carefully placed a piece of chicken on her plate saying,"I know you're hungry,so eat first".She took a lil piece out of it saying,"Aah..open your mouth my lil boy".He held her hand by the wrist & took that piece right by his mouth looking straight into her eyes.The feel of his lips against her fingers made her shiver.He nodded as if asking her to eat now.Both started eating..feeding each other at times&complimenting the dishes that tasted good.She couldn't resist but admire him for each bite he took as he was cute like a kid when he ate.

As they were about to leave she was distracted by the lil food particle that got stuck at the corner of his lips.Looking at her stare at his lips,he blushed asking,"What ?"His heart started racing as she came near & wiped it out with her fingers."Oh that",he said letting out a sigh.She winked at him saying,"Yeah that & now its gone".She loved his innocence so much that she wanna pinch his cheeks & kiss them,which she did right away.He was taken aback at first but kept blushing as they reached the parking lot.. Somewhere in a parallel universe - Chapter 4 !
(to be continued...)

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification