Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardejavu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardejavu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Afrin Jahan

Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. #deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just want to say two words to you first Thank you for being a part in my life to help me to relive my dream in reality,and second thing I love your presence in my life forever.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️  Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

#deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. #deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like a Science Fiction 
Of the good old days
The guess, predictions
Premonition, foreboding
Intuition... Whatever be it,
You have an idea 
So might not be
a surprise, when you
meet them face to face! 
 Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

#deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Then the three musketeers`
have had already being 
smashed as alive to live on another day. Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

Meenakshi M

read more
Dear Deja Vu, 
    Hope you are doing good.
    I think I have seen you before . 
    See you soon bye bye Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
You are a pointer towards the future,
The northern compass in us. Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

R.S. Meena

Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. #deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I never expected
 to live tomorrow
 in present. Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

amar gupta

read more
I hope we meet soon
Or have we already met,
Deja Vu? Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

Shruti Gupta

read more
I hope we meet soon
Or have we already met,
Deja Vu? Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Though you are a stranger 
Never felt you are a stranger 
Tell me why why why Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification