Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqpostmandiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqpostmandiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, wish love by chance ost lyrics, the greatest love ost, dil e janam ost, dil e gumshuda ost mp3 download,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Chitra Iyer

A letter to questions that don't have answers, Bent over with a point, you get restless when the point gets you nowhere. Nobody finds the answer and you get lonely. Waiting to be answered, waiting to be complete with an explanation for the what, why, how, where, when and which. I too have been shackled by them. Remove them and you'll become a statement or an opinion that lies under the blanket of tongues that don't taste answers but savour you for your audacity to just be. questionsdonotneeda #April #Collab #NAPOWRIMO #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #questionsdonotneedanswers

read more
Don't answer me. Question the reason for having no answer. Ask yourself, 'why am I like that empty cup in the dark having nothing, I mean 'no answer'? 
Listen to your emptiness. It probably holds the right answers. The answer probably lies somewhere there.. within you. Or do you feel like you are answerable to no one, hence you go about fanning the pretence of having no answers? A question that will of course remain unanswered. Maybe the cup waits to be filled. Good luck.  A letter to questions that don't have answers,

Bent over with a point, you get restless when the point gets you nowhere. Nobody finds the answer and you get lonely. Waiting to be answered, waiting to be complete with an explanation for the what, why, how, where, when and which.
I too have been shackled by them. Remove them and you'll become a statement or an opinion that lies under the blanket of tongues that don't taste answers but savour you for your audacity to just be.

#questionsdonotneeda

sai kiranmai

Collab and write a letter to your mental health. #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #dearmentalhealth #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sorry for having taking you for granted, But I promise that you would be on top of everything henceforth.  Collab and write a letter to your mental health.

#letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #dearmentalhealth #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Collab and write a letter to your mental health. #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #dearmentalhealth #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
காயங்களின் வடுக்களில் மறைந்திருக்கும் வலிகளை
சேர்த்திருக்க,
ஆசைகளின் நிழலினை வருட கரங்கள் இன்றி செயலிழிக்க,
தேய்ந்த நினைவுகளை விழிநிறைக்க,
இயலாத இளமையை முதுமையில் பேர்த்தெடுக்க, 
துவளாது துயரங்களின் அழுத்தங்களை தாங்கிருக்க, 
நீயோ எப்பாவம் செய்தாயோ,
எந்தன் செயலுதவா செயல்களில் கொதித்தெழுந்து கடலில் ஊரும் காகிதமாய் மூழ்கின்றாய்........
 Collab and write a letter to your mental health.

#letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #dearmentalhealth #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine

Serene Soundarya

Dear October Rain, You pour in vain. It's so cold outside. We take you for granted. I put my palm outside the window, I say hello, I say stay. But when November takes its place in the sky, you will go away. #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #dearoctrain #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Do not mask it up for we dream
Love outpouring  from the sky
Take us to places where we’ve reconciled as we wept 
Back to the teardrop as it glided 
Love could be in the air 
As I was not sad but standing in the rain 
My face did gleam  Dear October Rain,

You pour in vain. It's so cold outside. We take you for granted. I put my palm outside the window, I say hello, I say stay. But when November takes its place in the sky, you will go away.

#letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #dearoctrain 

#cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

Dear, I know you are not well and I am trying my best for you. I want to talk to you and know more about you but i am afraid to be toxic for you once again. I love you just keep reminding me for right decision. — % & #collab #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #dearmentalhealth #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. #deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I just want to say two words to you first Thank you for being a part in my life to help me to relive my dream in reality,and second thing I love your presence in my life forever.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️  Deja vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.

#deardejavu #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

How much have you changed or hope to change? #letters #postman #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #oldmenewme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear soul, 
you had a skill and talent of writing but you didn't have anybody to boost and to appreciate. YQ is a community where people love creative writing and give utmost support to mould your satisfaction. Welcome after 5years!!  How much have you changed or hope to change?

#letters #postman #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #oldmenewme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

read more
I am not ok...💔 Collab and write a letter to your mental health.

Sanan

How much have you changed or hope to change? #letters #postman #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #oldmenewme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear me
   It's time to narrate what you feel to say others so they like your quotes and follow you forabout your update How much have you changed or hope to change?

#letters #postman #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #oldmenewme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

Dear October Rain, You pour in vain. It's so cold outside. We take you for granted. I put my palm outside the window, I say hello, I say stay. But when November takes its place in the sky, you will go away. #letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #dearoctrain #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Your pouring at the wrong time,
Allow the flowers to bloom,
Me & bees are buzzing for that. Dear October Rain,

You pour in vain. It's so cold outside. We take you for granted. I put my palm outside the window, I say hello, I say stay. But when November takes its place in the sky, you will go away.

#letters #yqpostman #yqpostmandiaries #postmandiaries #dearoctrain 

#cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification