Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearpower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearpower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sourav Roy

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #YoMeWriMo Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
please break up with the stupid people Dear Power,

People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too.
It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all.

#dearpower #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #postboxit #yomewrimo 
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Akshay Ojha

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When used by Evil you’re Ravana
When used by Angel you’re Parshuram
When used as Concentration you’re Buddha
When used by Women you are shakti
When used by Media you’re truth
When used by knowledge you’re Chanakya

Yes You are SuPernatural Element “Beloved POWER” Dear Power,

People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too.
It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all.

#dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are a blessing in every person lives that provide sufficient strength to undertake and achieve desired results. 
   Hope to see you holding me every time I see myself around your shadow. 

Thanks and regards
Anonymous Dear Power,

#dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine

Likhita

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't weigh me down with your burdens before I find a balance 
Don't inflate my ego that burns my sanity
Don't make me regret having you
Instead show me a proper way to hold you Dear Power,

Swati Rani

read more
You are a form of ENERGY...
Without you everything is stable .
You have both aspects, if I use your positive aspects I can  do better in our life,but When I use of your negative aspects I can destroy our life.. Dear Power,

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You are a blessing in every person lives that provide sufficient strength to undertake and achieve desired results. 
   Hope to see you holding me every time I see myself around your shadow. 

Thanks and regards
Anonymous Dear Power,

Anbu Azhaki

read more
A heart tied to the side like a non-running bicycle... me... Dear Power,

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
You having different names,Most strong power is soulpower,it's magic, it's freedom from emotional entanglement,it's power over mind,it's strength,it's
Absolutely your origin,
But unfortunately, Souls
Are just unaware of it, letting it Draining  in the names of 
Over thiking, waste thoughts, negative stuff ..
Just losing existence of
Being HUMAN.. Dear Power,

Shalini Maurya

Dear Power, People constantly abuse you and hurt the responsibility that comes with you too. It's sad to see that people who have you the most are threatened by those who don't have you at all. #dearpower #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #postbox #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #shalinimaurya

read more
Play as you can.... 
But When it's my turn,.... 
Then I will show you the equality. 

Dear Power,

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #shalinimaurya

Meenakshi M

read more

Dear Power, Stay with me forever and Protect Me From Evil Eyes And Help The Needy 
  Dear Power,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification