Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best barebones Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best barebones Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to show bookmark bar in chrome, inch of water column to bar, inch of hg to bar, ndiyo ke bare me, 20mpa to bar,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Little did I know
that the residual ripple
of a betrayal
could birth a vortex
of emotions
that would vacuum 
the love out of
a relationship.

The skeleton 
of the union 
now mocks us 
with the bare bones 
of unfulfilled promises. 

#betrayal #BareBones #union #skeleton #yqbaba

Tarun Vij भारतीय

Only a #BAfan can understand this #poem Every part of this poem is a #lyric from #bryanadams song. Summer of 69, everything I do, I run to you, Do I say the words, it's only love, never let go, a night to remember, heaven, cloud 9, cuts like a knife... Bryan Adams fan #barebones #yqbaba #lyrics #tarunvijभारतीय

read more
The 69 played during the summer of 69, doesn't let you grow old, to be 18 till you die.
Still makes you feels like first night together, and make that night to remember, from January to December.
Thinking about all your younger years, everything you do, you do it for her.
Every thing that comes straight from the heart, cuts like knife every boundation, takes you to cloud 9.
Your love for her, her run to you, it was love, not one night love affair.
That look into the eyes, that I'm ready smile, that you see when you love someone, you still holds to, you Never let go.
Do I have to say the word?
...It's only love... Only a #BAfan can understand this #poem 
Every part of this poem is a #lyric from #bryanadams  song. 
Summer of 69, everything I do, I run to you, Do I say the words, it's only love, never let go, a night to remember, heaven, cloud 9, cuts like a knife...
Bryan Adams fan #barebones 
#yqbaba #lyrics 
#tarunvijभारतीय

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification