Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best skeleton Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best skeleton Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about corals have a skeleton composed of, disarticulated skeleton of rabbit, disarticulated skeleton of fowl, skeleton meaning in hindi, skeleton meaning in marathi,

• 11 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Subham Shiv

बिना वाहन के सफर... #vishi775 #vehicle #Anime comedy #Funny #skeleton #Travel #cartoon #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here's our new prompt under #scrapidfire • Collab on this bg and write a microtale about the 3 faced demon. • Must Collab before 11.59pm. Do not extend in caption. ☠️ • Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. All the best 🖤 #yqbaba #skeleton #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrornight #chitshorror #scrapid14

read more
Oh, he wore them gallantly
Yes, all his three faces
One looking behind and also
turning to look ahead, two 
looking either side. 
Ah! Wasn't the neck pleased to 
hold three heads? 
When the demon slept, they danced 
They were no doubt evil
But were visible unlike those 
humans who hid their faces. 
The three faced demon
ached to kill evil in every 
human and drink it. 
Yet, evil kept surfacing stronger 
in them. Unfortunately, the 
three faced devil lost the war. 
The ugly human now  
continues wearing the faces of 
evil and the devil in him is the 
deadliest by far.  • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here's our new prompt under #scrapidfire 

• Collab on this bg and write a microtale about the 3 faced demon.

• Must Collab before 11.59pm.
Do not extend in caption. ☠️

•  Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. All the best 🖤

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here's our new prompt under #scrapidfire • Collab on this bg and write a 2 liner horror story about dark moon. • Must Collab before 11.59pm. • Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. All the best 🖤 #yqbaba #skeleton #spookiansclub #yqsc #scrapid13 #chitshorror

read more
The eerie night sky saw the dark moon ascending
It cunningly put the stars to sleep and continued making intense love to darkness.  • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here's our new prompt under #scrapidfire 

• Collab on this bg and write a 2 liner horror story about dark moon. 

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here's our new prompt under #scrapidfire • Collab on this bg and write a liner horror story about skeletons. • Must Collab before 11.59pm. • Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. All the best 🖤 #yqbaba #spookiansclub #horrortales #horrornight #chitshorror #scrapid11

read more
Blood was seeping from the hollows of her dead eyes 
A happy skeleton donned her skin even as her bones cried.  • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here's our new prompt under #scrapidfire 

• Collab on this bg and write a liner horror story about skeletons.

parul sharma

Teacher: What is Skeleton?
Me: Sir, Skeleton is a person who started dieting, but forgot to stop it ....😅😅
 #question 
#lol
#rofl 
#skeleton 
#biology 
#teacher_and_me
#life

Aiub Khan

mute video

Rabiya Nizam

Collab on this BG and write a tale on the Skeleton Bride who was the prettiest of all 💖 Font - Garamond Use the hashtag #scbride to let us discover your tales 🌚 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #Bride #skeleton #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Skull adorned with the Persian lillies
Clanking wrists Ornamented with the Abernathy pearl,
Donning the Flowing stained Silk gown,
She walked out of her grave,
On the blood moon night;
No..! Not for Slaying,
But to fulfill her promise.
I will be your bride, Even if I no longer see the Sun,
And the Moon Shining,
Coz all what matters is the knot,
The knot to bind us together,
Doesn't matter even if you're flesh and blood
And Me a carcass.
You won't be scared right..?
You have always said that I am beautiful.
Beautiful till eternity, So here I am.
To make out love eternal. Collab on this BG and write a tale on the Skeleton Bride who was the prettiest of all 💖

Font - Garamond

Use the hashtag #scbride to let us discover your tales 🌚

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #bride #skeleton  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

The Dream Doodler

Better read: "I travel to the ocean, smelling of scales everyday. She is a mermaid, who places my head and mind correctly, everyday." said the man to the therapist pointing at the air. #Hallucination #skeleton #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortales #scrapidfire #scrapid16 #horrornight

read more
"I travel to the ocean, smelling of scales everyday. She is a mermaid, who places my head and mind correctly, everyday." said the man to the therapist pointing at the air. 
 Better read:

"I travel to the ocean, smelling of scales everyday. She is a mermaid, who places my head and mind correctly, everyday." said the man to the therapist pointing at the air. 

#hallucination

Bharath Nandibhatla

Because thoughts found a way to be heavier than the bones. #Spooky #skeleton #Irony

read more
Finding a skeleton spooky
and freaking out
was my first ever memory
of getting scared of
what's inside me.

As I grew up,
among all that's inside me,
the skeleton scared me the least. Because thoughts found a way to be heavier than the bones.

#spooky  #skeleton #irony

Sherlock Doyle

The house was in shambles, but the blood stains were still visible. Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ghost #Suicide #return #hang #skeleton

read more
                                                           all the memories came rushing back.

Here I was, after so many years, visiting my childhood home.

And there it was, my skeleton, still hanging from the crossbar.

The house was in shambles, but the blood stains were still visible.

Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification