Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hiddenscars Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hiddenscars Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to show hidden files, shayri revealing your hidden love for some one 0, hidden stories of the childhood of jesus, hidden love shayri images 0, hidden meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aady

People love me from a distance blemishes deepen as you edge closer to me noticing the wrong scars please stop looking at me like that I can barely catch my breath as my thoughts run like sparks across gasoline I know I've been up to no good for myself you shouldn't have to wrap your arms around me offering comfort before whispering how I lost control #stayaway #dontlookback #hiddenscars #SelfDestruct #savinggrace #betterthisway

read more
 It's better this way...

//caption// People love me from a distance
blemishes deepen as you edge closer to me noticing the wrong scars
please stop looking at me like that

I can barely catch my breath as my thoughts run like sparks across gasoline
I know I've been up to no good for myself
you shouldn't have to wrap your arms around me offering comfort before whispering how I lost control

monika.jhaa

तू ख़ुश है न अपनी रिवायत से,
तो बस जीने दे मुझे मेरे खुदा की इनायत से। #love #unlove #hiddenscars #hatred #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqshayari

Kamal Chandra Lenka

She has a RICH collection
in her wardrobe
full of of undreamt STARS
and unfought wars
or just a few DRAPES
to hide her scars,
Armor of STEEL or gown of SILK
she takes her time to choose
and wears her LIFE,
much to a poets delight,
like a gorgeous MUSE. #she #life #hiddenscars #armorofsteel #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification