Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thethreewords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thethreewords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thet nagpuri song 1600, thet nagpuri video, new theth nagpuri song 2016, new thet nagpuri song, new theth nagpuri song,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

My three magical words for you.. I quote you ❤ #yqbaba #Quote #thethreewords #3wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anshii Rai & 3word challenge complete also. Collaborating with Subhasish Pradhan Collaborating with Rohit Sharma Collaborating with Amita Pandeya

read more
I breathe you ! My three magical words for you.. I quote you ❤
#yqbaba #quote #thethreewords  #3wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anshii Rai  & 3word challenge complete also.
Collaborating with  Subhasish Pradhan
Collaborating with Rohit Sharma
Collaborating with  Amita Pandeya

Aady

I will consider what you say is a joke and laugh, not because it's funny but because of the effort you put into saying those words. And upon realising you're being serious, with a smile on my face and a pinch of sarcasm to my voice, I would tell you that lying is a sin. You wonder why I don't want to believe you. Well it's because I don't know how to be vulnerable. How not to be afraid of fear. How to hold dear. How to stay when everybody leaves. Cause I'm usually the one left behind. And if #longform #TheReality #Captioned #justapoetry #thethreewords #tobelieve #savinggrace #tobebelieved

read more
  To someone who tells me "I love you"

#captioned# I will consider what you say is a joke and laugh, not because it's funny but because of the effort you put into saying those words. And upon realising you're being serious, with a smile on my face and a pinch of sarcasm to my voice, I would tell you that lying is a sin. 

You wonder why I don't want to believe you. Well it's because I don't know how to be vulnerable. How not to be afraid of fear. How to hold dear. How to stay when everybody leaves. Cause I'm usually the one left behind. 

And if

Subhasish Pradhan

My three magical words for you.. I quote you ❤ #yqbaba #Quote #thethreewords #3wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anshii Rai & 3word challenge complete also.

read more
I dream you...!! My three magical words for you.. I quote you ❤

Shahana Parveen

My three magical words for you... #Collab#yqbaba #Quote #thethreewords #3wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with niranjana vinnakota

read more
I envy you.. My three magical words for you...
#collab#yqbaba #quote #thethreewords  #3wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with  niranjana vinnakota

Shahana Parveen

My three magical words for you.. I breathe you...! 67#yqbaba #Quote #thethreewords #3wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anshii Rai , Subhasish Pradhan , Amita Pandeya , Rohit Sharma Collaborating with Mansi M Jain

read more
I adore you....😘 My three magical words for you.. I breathe you...! 
#67#yqbaba #quote #thethreewords  #3wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Anshii Rai ,  Subhasish Pradhan ,  Amita Pandeya ,  Rohit Sharma 
Collaborating with  Mansi M Jain

Shahana Parveen

My three magical words for you.. I quote you ❤ #yqbaba #Quote #thethreewords #3wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anshii Rai & 3word challenge complete also. Collaborating with Subhasish Pradhan Collaborating with Amita Pandeya Collaborating with Rohit Sharma

read more
I am you.....💕 My three magical words for you.. I quote you ❤
Collaborating with  Subhasish Pradhan
Collaborating with  Amita Pandeya
Collaborating with  Rohit Sharma

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification