Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqexpectations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqexpectations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Manish Kumar

Sometimes we are lazy enough to learn; As responsibility comes we learn. #yqenglish #yqlearning #yqexpectations

read more
I didn't learn when it was supposed to be;
I learnt when it was expected. Sometimes we are lazy enough to learn; 
As responsibility comes we learn.

#yqenglish #yqlearning #yqexpectations

Umesh Kumar Singh

Being a stranger to self is worse, being not able to cope-up with own's evil thought is even more worse, at this age if you still don't know how to be diplomatic then you are moron, if you don't have that let go attitude for things then you are automatically sinking deep down, if you have nothing in you and still keep ignoring this fact then you probably are fooling yourself, if you cannot feel yourself who you are inspite of trying hard then probably you are much ordinary, maybe the perso #yqbaba #yqlovestory #yqlove_feelings_emotions #yqexpectations #yqanxiety #yourtimeisbesticanhopefor #youaremyfirstthingthatwilllasttilltheend #nomatterwhatiwillloveyou_butnotsurewheniwillhavesomethinginmetolovemyself

read more
Equal participation and understanding the "little thing" is perhaps the expectation that comes naturally. Being a stranger to self is worse, 
being not able to cope-up with own's evil thought is even more worse, 
at this age if you still don't know how to be diplomatic then you are moron, 
if you don't have that let go attitude for things then you are automatically sinking deep down, 
if  you have nothing in you and still keep ignoring this fact then you probably are fooling yourself, 
if you cannot feel yourself who you are inspite of trying hard then probably you are much ordinary, maybe the perso

Umesh Kumar Singh

Dont know y i m even writing this .#wasteofeverything #yqquotes #yqreality #yqexpectations #yqbaba #yqdiary #yqdidi

read more
My life is somewhat becoming like daily soap,waiting whole day to meet the climax but story hardly progresses. Dont  know y i m even writing this .#wasteofeverything 
#yqquotes #yqreality #yqexpectations #yqbaba #yqdiary #yqdidi

harshit rastogi

Be valuable,
Not available . #yqtwoliners #yqlife #yqexpectations #yqreality

harshit rastogi

Jis din mujhey kho doge.
Muskurate hue bhi ro doge #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlifelessons #yqlife #yqexpectations #yqlove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification