Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best misogamist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best misogamist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about relatedness of mis with management activities, post office mis scheme in hindi 260, defiendo a mis hijos, i mis you 260, i mis you,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Cold Summers

All I hear is this in my head !?! What to do !?! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #misogamist #itstruthoflife #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Do you know what "will you marry me?" sounds like to me ?

1. Do all my household works free of cost. Coz.. well, I pay for your rent afterall..

2. Consider my parents as your parents & forget yours right away.. Coz thats the rule..

3. Satisfy my sexual needs on a regular basis, even if you're worn out, coz its your duty & also I am a dickhead so I might go looking for other women if you don't !?

4. Give me kids whenever I'm ready, Oh.. I almost forgot that part..pregnancy & labor !? Well..you're destined to deal with that shit..

5. Take care of my kids while I keep flirting at work & enjoy life..

6. Your career !? Well, thats not important..

7. Your dreams & wishes !? Come on.. stop joking..

8. Of course, I will have affairs coz I'm still young and healthy as you took care of me well.. but you're not pretty enough for me to fuck anymore..

9. Make my kids believe that what you're going through is something thats normal in every woman's life..

10. Grow old & die believing that you weren't good enough for the so called "love of your life" !?! All I hear is this in my head !?! What to do !?!

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #misogamist #itstruthoflife #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

All I hear is this in my head !?! What to do !?! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #misogamist #itstruthoflife #yqnewwritersclub

read more
Do you know what "will you marry me?" sounds like to me ?

1. Do all my household works free of cost. Coz.. well, I pay for your rent afterall..

2. Consider my parents as your parents & forget yours right away.. Coz thats the rule..

3. Satisfy my sexual needs on a regular basis, even if you're worn out, coz its your duty & also I am a dickhead so I might go looking for other women if you don't !?

4. Give me kids whenever I'm ready, Oh.. I almost forgot that part..pregnancy & labor !? Well..you're destined to deal with that shit..

5. Take care of my kids while I keep flirting at work & enjoy life..

6. Your career !? Well, thats not important..

7. Your dreams & wishes !? Come on.. stop joking..

8. Of course, I will have affairs coz I'm still young and healthy as you took care of me well.. but you're not pretty enough for me to fuck anymore..

9. Make my kids believe that what you're going through is something thats normal in every woman's life..

10. Grow old & die believing that you weren't good enough for the so called "love of your life" !?! All I hear is this in my head !?! What to do !?!

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #misogamist #itstruthoflife #yqnewwritersclub

Rahul Saraswat

I was a misogamist before her arrival  #misogamist #yqbaba

Shahana Parveen

When love fails 
a person automatically
turns a misogamist.  

#yqbaba
#arthub
#boostthyself 
#tmpd
#theinkslingers 
#thewritingghost

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification