Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theinkslingers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theinkslingers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about engkim ti thei pathian, thei, thein htay, taelor thein,

• 7 Followers
  • 1274 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Roohi Bhargava

पहले माँ की गोद में सोया करते थे,
आज तन्हाइयों ने घेरा है,
 कि अब वो नींद भी नसीब में नहीं।  These Days ❤
#yqbaba 
#yqtales
#yopowrimo
#theinkslingers
#tpmd 
#thewritingghost
#boostthyself        #YourQuoteAndMine

Hoori Nadir

#tpmd#tpmdink#qurencia#yqbaba#penmandiary#yopowrimo#BTtalks#thewritingspook#thewritingghost#theinkslingers For all the writers of your quote there is a challenge for you to write on @qurencia I am nominating my dear ones you can further nominate others tag me in your write up I nominate Alika Najafi Alok Srivastava Alok Kumar Kavisha Srivastava Manisha Karan Malhotra Anshul Agarwal Nafisa Ali Faiza Faizan Ahmed Beezay Bohora beena goplani Radhika Rathore Radhika Kulkarni apoorva mahavadi Zahid Z

read more
I spilled the ink on the piece of paper,
Carelessly. Amazed to found your name written all over. My querencia.💐
 #tpmd#tpmdink#qurencia#yqbaba#penmandiary#yopowrimo#bttalks#thewritingspook#thewritingghost#theinkslingers
For all the writers of your quote there is a challenge for you to write on @qurencia
I am nominating my dear ones you can further nominate others tag me in your write up
I nominate Alika Najafi Alok Srivastava Alok Kumar Kavisha Srivastava Manisha Karan Malhotra Anshul Agarwal Nafisa Ali Faiza Faizan Ahmed Beezay Bohora beena goplani Radhika Rathore Radhika Kulkarni apoorva mahavadi Zahid Z

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#resplendid#twg#lettertolove#boostthyself#writerspocket#theinkslingers#arthub Follow more such writings Hoorizaki your quote

read more
To
The love of my Life
I still remember your first touch, so sultry like a bright sun of scorching summer.the deep sensational eyes like an ocean where I submerged. Your strong arms wrapped around my frame like a protective shield I never felt before. Your resplendid touch and your heart beat made me melt in your arms. You saying I love you whispered like a breeze.

I still  feel the warmth.........✍ #yqbaba#resplendid#twg#lettertolove#boostthyself#writerspocket#theinkslingers#arthub

Follow more such writings
Hoorizaki your quote

Hoori Nadir

She was dancing
To the tune of rain drops
She was singing
With the breeze
She Was aesthetically
Humming with falls
Prodigy of natural beauty
Epitome of mystic
She will be unstoppable
Virtuoso some day
She is a child
Of nature.✍
 #virtuosoBT#BTTalks#BoostThyself#YQbaba#yopowrimo#twg#theinkslingers#writerspocket#tpmd

Hoorizaki your quote

Hoori Nadir

Sometimes I want to 
Free myself from the 
Societal dilemmas
Sometimes I want
To lose myself
In some dense
Forest
Sometimes I want
To be part of
Some mystical world
Sometimes I want to
Slow my Pace
Take a pause
And become stagnant
Sometimes
Sometimes.✍
 #yqbaba#slow#dailychallenge#twg#writerspocket#arthub#boostthyself#theinkslingers#yopowrimo
Hoorizaki your quote

Hoori Nadir

#BloodDonationBT#boostthyself#BTtalks#yqbaba#yopowrimo#twg#tpmd#theinkslingers Follow more such writings Hoorizaki your quote

read more
Hats off to the society
Where blood is cheaper
Than water 
People slain and blood drain
In the name of religion, money 
Honour and fame
Riches wash their hands with blood
And common man suffers...

Let's stop this 
Let's make a society
Without hatred
Let's spread awareness 
About blood donation
Your one unit 
Can save a life
Go for it.......✍
 #blooddonationBt#boostthyself#bttalks#YQbaba#yopowrimo#twg#tpmd#theinkslingers

Hoorizaki your quote

Hoori Nadir

Yes I have made mistakes
Life is not coming with user 
Mannual.✍ #YQBaba#mistakes#life#tpmd#twg#writerspocket#theinkslingers#writersofinstagram#quoteoftheday#yopowrimo#hoorizaki

Hoorizaki your quote

Hoori Nadir

#yqbabalove#Lie#tpmd#boostthyself#arthub#theinkslingers Follow more such writings @ hoori Zaki your quote

read more
His love stays in my heart
While he lives with another woman.✍ #YQBABA#love#Lie#tpmd#Boostthyself#arthub#theinkslingers

@ hoori Zaki your quote

Dharm Desai

The enlightenment is now You might be thinking how The light of love the bravest dove Escaped the hell with curated curb He flew like a Phoenix he played with blades Jumping in the fire incinerated with the flames He tricked the death eluded the pain He won the bet with infamous gain #yourquote #philosophy #longform #theworlddoesntunderstand #theinkslingers #silent_sinner #Dharm_desai

read more
Enlightenment The enlightenment is now 
You might be thinking how
The light of love the bravest dove 
Escaped the hell with curated curb 
He flew like a Phoenix he played with blades 
Jumping in the fire incinerated with the flames 
He tricked the death eluded the pain 
He won the bet with infamous gain

Saritha kothuri

#yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #theinkslingers #arthub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shahana Parveen Collaborating with Sandeep Gupta

read more
जो तुम साथ होते 
ये दुनिया  और   हसीन होती  #yqbaba 
#yqdidi
#boostthyself 
#theinkslingers 
#arthub  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shahana Parveen
Collaborating with  Sandeep Gupta
loader
Home
Explore