Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thewritingghost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thewritingghost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the first step toward the development of writing was the use of what, the writing road to reading, writing may be on the wall, three genres the writing of poetry fiction and drama, the,

• 11 Followers
  • 1029 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

Harassment is not just physical, it's emotional and verbal. #Harassment #thewritingghost #yqbaba

read more
A whistle,
A sleazy comment,
She wanted to slap,
But 'morals' held her back.
To the perverseness of one,
Her perseverance broke down
The girl that once dreamed of stars,
Settled for the sake of peace.
 Harassment is not just physical, it's emotional and verbal. #harassment #thewritingghost #YQBaba

Satish Chandra

#twgdevelopment

#TWG ( The Writing Ghost )

#YQbaba  #TheWritingGhost

#FreakySatty

Roohi Bhargava

पहले माँ की गोद में सोया करते थे,
आज तन्हाइयों ने घेरा है,
 कि अब वो नींद भी नसीब में नहीं।  These Days ❤
#yqbaba 
#yqtales
#yopowrimo
#theinkslingers
#tpmd 
#thewritingghost
#boostthyself        #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

सुना है, हवाएं भी हाल - ए - दिल सुना करती हैं,
दूर गगन में बैठे चंदा से बतलाती हैं,. शायद इसलिए चंदा सुहाना लगता है,
दर्द में कुछ अपना सा लगता हैं।  सुना है...!
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yopowrimo
#tpmd
#yqtales 
#arthub 
#thewritingghost #YourQuoteAndMine

Steeve Wood

Stay calm. relax. one may ask why? Because, if someone left you, in the dark or whatever to struggle alone even when you were a hundred percent truthfull, when you cried to grab their attention when you needed it, donot worry at all. Move on with life and give your best shot at whatever you may do. Because one day, that same person who ignored you, who treated you like garbage, will one day stay eager to catch a single glimpse of you atleast for a second and they would do anything to let that happen......... when karma kicks their gut. #karma #all #thewritingghost

Hoori Nadir

#tpmd#tpmdink#qurencia#yqbaba#penmandiary#yopowrimo#BTtalks#thewritingspook#thewritingghost#theinkslingers For all the writers of your quote there is a challenge for you to write on @qurencia I am nominating my dear ones you can further nominate others tag me in your write up I nominate Alika Najafi Alok Srivastava Alok Kumar Kavisha Srivastava Manisha Karan Malhotra Anshul Agarwal Nafisa Ali Faiza Faizan Ahmed Beezay Bohora beena goplani Radhika Rathore Radhika Kulkarni apoorva mahavadi Zahid Z

read more
I spilled the ink on the piece of paper,
Carelessly. Amazed to found your name written all over. My querencia.💐
 #tpmd#tpmdink#qurencia#yqbaba#penmandiary#yopowrimo#bttalks#thewritingspook#thewritingghost#theinkslingers
For all the writers of your quote there is a challenge for you to write on @qurencia
I am nominating my dear ones you can further nominate others tag me in your write up
I nominate Alika Najafi Alok Srivastava Alok Kumar Kavisha Srivastava Manisha Karan Malhotra Anshul Agarwal Nafisa Ali Faiza Faizan Ahmed Beezay Bohora beena goplani Radhika Rathore Radhika Kulkarni apoorva mahavadi Zahid Z

Ansh Rajora

#twg #twgmystery #thewritingghost #Challenge YourQuote Baba

read more
The most mysterious thing 
is, 
to know "yourself" 
in this 
manifested world. #twg #twgmystery #thewritingghost #challenge
YourQuote Baba

Ekans Pandey

mute video

Homo Sapien

Ok let's make a deal.I can be with you until you start feeling you are better off without me☺ #thewritingghost #ilovetowrite #neverendingstory #dealingswithlife

Brijesh Singaravel

I was 6, when a girl sat down next to me for the first time in class. My brain hadn't developed to the point where I could conceive the anatomy of a girl. She was just another friends. I held her hands, running spreading chaos all around. I was 10, a demure kid, when I looked at a girl's face for more than 3 seconds for the first time. I felt a tickle inside, astound by how cute she was how that affected me. I was 15, perceived by peers a cool guy, flirted my way through anyone and everyone av #yqbaba #thewritingghost #thepenmandiary

read more
( Read caption below ... ) I was 6, when a girl sat down next to me for the first time in class. My brain hadn't developed to the point where I could conceive the anatomy of a girl. She was just another friends. I held her hands, running spreading chaos all around.

I was 10, a demure kid, when I looked at a girl's face for more than 3 seconds for the first time. I felt a tickle inside, astound by how cute she was how that affected me.

I was 15, perceived by peers a cool guy, flirted my way through anyone and everyone av
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification