Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcnodustollens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcnodustollens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Miss xyz

Beloved secret keeper, While fighting with the blades of winds, I discovered a face that was unfamiliarly familiar. You are with me from the time, when my problems were faster than the river currents, when the ink of my pen stopped working even after the ink level was straightly full. You know the rain in my bright sky, because you are the sun in my stormy days. You are the one to whom I can trust blindly and can share my palpable emotions without gulping it down. In the world of 'to get' and ' #yqbaba #letter #secretkeeper #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday48 #qsbmbonus48 #wcnodustollens

read more
Dear secret keeper,
In the world of masked emotions, you know the true identity of my hidden sentiments.

(Read in caption) Beloved secret keeper,
While fighting with the blades of winds, I discovered a face that was unfamiliarly familiar. You are with me from the time, when my problems were faster than the river currents, when the ink of my pen stopped working even after the ink level was straightly full. You know the rain in my bright sky, because you are the sun in my stormy days. You are the one to whom I can trust blindly and can share my palpable emotions without gulping it down.

In the world of 'to get' and '

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification