Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday48 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday48 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Dear my secret keeper, Hello there! Hope you are well with my only secret, ever! And yeah, I repeat, you have the only one secret, I ever have in my this chota sa life. I won't say my readers what's the secret actually is, neither I'll tell who you are, you know secret isn't a secret, if it's told to the world. But I'm sure, anybody who will get to know about the secret will laugh out loud, 'cause it's a silly matter for a normal life person, and for whom it mattered to be a secret, I don't t #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday48 #qsbmbonus48 #tdd_letters #tdd_sweet_memories #qsbmp65

read more
Dear my secret keeper,

I miss, I miss it and I miss your company too these days. I miss those days when, lights were on all over the street, we were fool to wrap in stoles and our walking style was enough to catch us but our speediest run, saving us.

(Caption)

Your dumb,  Dear my secret keeper,

Hello there! Hope you are well with my only secret, ever! And yeah, I repeat, you have the only one secret, I ever have in my this chota sa life.

I won't say my readers what's the secret actually is, neither I'll tell who you are, you know secret isn't a secret, if it's told to the world. But I'm sure, anybody who will get to know about the secret will laugh out loud, 'cause it's a silly matter for a normal life person, and for whom it mattered to be a secret, I don't t

Miss xyz

Beloved secret keeper, While fighting with the blades of winds, I discovered a face that was unfamiliarly familiar. You are with me from the time, when my problems were faster than the river currents, when the ink of my pen stopped working even after the ink level was straightly full. You know the rain in my bright sky, because you are the sun in my stormy days. You are the one to whom I can trust blindly and can share my palpable emotions without gulping it down. In the world of 'to get' and ' #yqbaba #letter #secretkeeper #qsbm #qsbmp72 #qsbmday48 #qsbmbonus48 #wcnodustollens

read more
Dear secret keeper,
In the world of masked emotions, you know the true identity of my hidden sentiments.

(Read in caption) Beloved secret keeper,
While fighting with the blades of winds, I discovered a face that was unfamiliarly familiar. You are with me from the time, when my problems were faster than the river currents, when the ink of my pen stopped working even after the ink level was straightly full. You know the rain in my bright sky, because you are the sun in my stormy days. You are the one to whom I can trust blindly and can share my palpable emotions without gulping it down.

In the world of 'to get' and '

Miss xyz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsomestoriesdontend • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #qsbmp72 #qsbmday48

read more
with a full stop nor with happy 
endings because some stories 
have hidden morals which 
rewrites the ending with a new 
beginning. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsomestoriesdontend
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification